I Made Cubic Castle Enamel Pins!

xXBad WolfXxxXBad WolfXx Dancing S(O3O)/Member
Hey O3O I got interested in Enamel Pins recently and decided to make some.

They are a little too big, and there are a few hiccups that I couldn't fix, but I like them :D!

@BJDware I was looking for something to make a pin out of and I saw your name on the forums OuO hope you like it...

I now know how to make them so they wont be bent in areas, and I think I'm going to use the feather hat and put it on my backpack when I go to college (representing Cubic Castles hard rn Z(=-=)z )

Pins.png 120.6K

Comments

•   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    Awesome. You should totally do a hunter's cap c:
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    LiteRary said:

What about flamenco. c:

Sounds good to me c:
  • hey O3O, that's awesome =D
  • These are outstanding well done I think I need one
  • xXBad WolfXxxXBad WolfXx Dancing S(O3O)/Member
    Ed said:

LiteRary said:

What about flamenco. c:

Sounds good to me c:
    Ha...Ha........ha..... =-=
    lucaaa795 said:

+1 keep them coming!!

Thanks! :D I'm going to try and make a wolf pin later :p

• these are really neat! Good job, you should make a cheese hat or cheese plate one >:DDD
  • DO MY FACE!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Wuvva pwease :O

At first glance i thought it was pancakes..
  • I love them, must steal them all O_O!
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    make a slime costume one :P

awesome pins though
  • nice! 9/10!
    @o@ so many requests...

I might make them, but then I would just have a box of pins that I wouldn't use o.o
  • @o@ so many requests...

I might make them, but then I would just have a box of pins that I wouldn't use o.o

You could potentially (with permission from the devs and the house owners permission) do these as a business because there are the cc players and I would imagine this could potentially become a source of propaganda for cc if parents or kids search minecraft or similar games for wearables/pins/cufflinks (if you decide to make these)

Would love to see them but ultimately its up to the 2 sets of people mentioned above
  • More dirt <_<
  • @o@ so many requests...

You could potentially (with permission from the devs and the house owners permission) do these as a business because there are the cc players and I would imagine this could potentially become a source of propaganda for cc if parents or kids search minecraft or similar games for wearables/pins/cufflinks (if you decide to make these)

Would love to see them but ultimately its up to the 2 sets of people mentioned above
    That is so Awesome !

I'm gonna be honest, when I first thought about making these pins I was SO excited for the possibility that I could start my own little business with them. I was thinking about selling them (but then I knew I couldn't because of copyright reasons) so if the Devs would be interested in doing something with the enamel pin idea that would be great. I am going to get better at making my own pins (with sizing and my own personal designs) and maybe make some money off of them. :P
  • +1 +1 AMAZING PINS IF CC GETS POPULAR THERE MIGHT BE MERCH AND THIS COULD BE ONE OF THEM!!!!