-----------------------

My First "CC Fan Art"

CC Pixel Art

1.png 1.1M
3.png 692.5K
4.png 884.8K

Comments

• Awesome! keep it up mate :)
  • This is AMAZING! I love everything, especially shawn mendes (cough you) and Grace.
    I would love if you could draw a mocking jay pin(the one in the hunger games series)
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    question in the cc art one is that me? :)
    and if so why am i like naked :o
  • Its really good! Ill never be able to draw like you! WAAA THE GREATNESS

A little challenge though.

Tru drawing Rebecca Sugar

• Can we suggest ideas?
    If so I would like to see a space themed drawing owo
  • I love your art. I can't stop loving your art. I still love your art.
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited January 2018
    LiteRary said:

Ah, cencored...
    Sensitive stuff ever! :O *Stare?*
  • Thank you so much for all the support guys !

Can we suggest ideas?

And yes, Im very open to ideas, suggestions, opinions or request, just keep in mind I cant do all those XD but yeah Doing space-themed or galaxy painting is kinda one of my style... Im just waiting cause I need to buy a different type of paper to do it but I surely will :)

Yazzz, simply because you're a fetus :< I really intended to attach an umbilical cord but it would look so weird with your position there, some people might think different xD

As of now guys my next upcoming artworks would be either korean artists or taylor swift as I'm trying to find my old drawing to compare and see my improvement :D
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Nice work dude! You really got talent for drawing things
  • Yo the first guy on the 1st pic looks like Shawn Mendes.

The mystery under the robe...
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    There is no mystery XD its actually a red shirt and pants
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    edited January 2018
    These are really fascinating. Keep it up man. Great work. :)
  • kurt... said:

Thank you so much for all the support guys !

Can we suggest ideas?

And yes, Im very open to ideas, suggestions, opinions or request, just keep in mind I cant do all those XD but yeah Doing space-themed or galaxy painting is kinda one of my style... Im just waiting cause I need to buy a different type of paper to do it but I surely will :)

Yazzz, simply because you're a fetus :< I really intended to attach an umbilical cord but it would look so weird with your position there, some people might think different xD

As of now guys my next upcoming artworks would be either korean artists or taylor swift as I'm trying to find my old drawing to compare and see my improvement :D
    Taylor please!
  • K's Bump ! Do you like Messi ????

Thank you so much guys !!! <3 and Im seriously happy as I see my own improvement >.< and I'm encouraging every artist out there to just continue what they are doing, there would be times you would think youre not improving at all (like me) but just continue and I'm sure you will see it too !

To my friends in cc I miss you guys so much ! sorry I wasnt been able to play these days but I really do miss youuu ! cya soon
  • I am in awe of your Lee Sung Kyung. She came out amazing! Looking forward to seeing more of your work.
  • Amazing job!
  • K's Bump ! Goblin's Bride is here xD

I was gone for so long in cc, I miss everyone ! Im starting to play these days again cyaaa there :P

Im currently doing another art btw which is still work in progress, a shokugeki no soma fan art! gonna update this again once thats done might take a while tho xD
  • To much talent in one thread going to explode *explodes*. Please us my organs as part of your art they are of no use to me now :O:!
  • Lodi :O
  • Hello Kurti
  • You're very good at drawing! Very nice pictures.
  • These are amazing. Wow. Speechless. Jealously. Ummmm. And I thought I could draw? Can you draw cartoon characters and such as well? People are my only downfall when it comes to drawing.... And muzzles of dogs and horses. If horses' noses are even called muzzles....
  • These are amazing. Wow. Speechless. Jealously. Ummmm. And I thought I could draw? Can you draw cartoon characters and such as well? People are my only downfall when it comes to drawing.... And muzzles of dogs and horses. If horses' noses are even called muzzles....

OwO Thanks a lot, I appreciate it so much !

My style is as you can see, realistic/portrait so most of my drawings have reference, drawing cartoons with reference is much easier than my main style but drawing my own cartoon is so hard cause i havent studied about drawing anatomy blah blah xD

best way on drawing something which is hard for you is searching for other references and applying those onto your style, btw one of my fav. anime characters is black dog (irimi) from tokyo ghoul ! she has dog mask which is soooo kewl ! xD

and btw turn those downfall into inspiration, its the best way to improve yourself and your talent (this is my problem back then too and up until now I should say, but trying my best to overcome it :P ) goodluck on our journey as an artist !!
  • Why thanks mate!
  • kurt... said:

Thank you so much for all the support guys !

Can we suggest ideas?

Why didnt you make a fetus curled in a ball? Like a hamster :3
    Or a fetus
  • TarteTarte Member
    This kdrama honestly made me ball my eyes out- I love it so much ;-;
  • Pennywise said:

I didnt even finished Goblin T.T too many spoilers: family, friends, social media xD I lost interest halfway but still great :<

but weightlifting fairy kim bok joo made my eyes the opposite way xD due to lack of sleep my eyes were pushed inside lol
  • Great art my friend! All of them look real!
  • TarteTarte Member
    kurt... said:

Pennywise said:

I didnt even finished Goblin T.T too many spoilers: family, friends, social media xD I lost interest halfway but still great :<

but weightlifting fairy kim bok joo made my eyes the opposite way xD due to lack of sleep my eyes were pushed inside lol
    Omg ikr, I balled my eyes out at that one too. XD