How Did Your Qbee Get Its Name?

Comments

• Vic is the name that uses my friend irl to call me, Vicream is like "ice-cream" cuz I love ice-cream, and vicream cuz it is a cool thing to put with mah list of fav food (waffle etc). 3 reasons why ;)
  • D and S are my first and last initials (And if people guess, I'm not answering), and who doesn't like Berrypaw? It's just my thing. Game name, you know?
  • ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
    I got my name using a nametag,
    purchased from a hollawarp i've done.
  • mine i got on my favorite dota 2 pro player
  • mine i got on my favorite dota 2 pro player

• 'ForgetMeNot''ForgetMeNot' Member
    edited April 2018
    I LOVE SYMPHONY!!!!
  • I like weenies :D
  • edited December 2017
    I used to love the number 38.. I loved chickens and I was in silver league in clash of clans.

*ios version 5.11*

March 2017..

Sorry, support for ios 5 and 6 is not available.. NOOOO I AM OUTDATED!!
    I cried so much. Lost 5 years of my life. Then I began a new account. OutdatedChicken.
    I was outdated. I was now grown up.

And here is my name now: OutdatedChicken
  • Mah Favorite game when i was younger, LittleBigPlanet (LBP)
    Could not think of a name when i played soo....
    And im a Girl
    And I Like To Listen To music

(Wanna change mah name though if i ever get a nametag)

Lel I still play LBP when Im bored. I have the 3rd one.

I look up poop in the community search ;-;
  • Qbird said:

Miwky said:

drawn by Inksen

isnt that Jinx ? and other characters from lol ?
    aww so adorbs <3
  • I wanted to troll someome named Alex William. Sadly he quited.
  • Still laughing about IkeaAnus XD The swedsih company that makes furniture took a weird turn

i *knew* there was a reason i never tried those lil "meatballs"! o__o
    xD lmao so true though. xD
  • []BOSS[][]BOSS[] Member
    edited December 2017
    I got my name because I thought all the players with one cool as name looked professional back when I changed it, mainly because of Hinter, Angel, Pickles2001, GDog, and Miwky, Scorto7, CaptainC, and loads more. Although a lot are pro's with two letters, like Professional Killer, Cat Amp, Adil Killer, Dark Samurai, Ponto Zen, and more. I can't think xD
  • Well originally all the single word names i wanted were taken of course lol.. so i put two things i liked together... Reaper: ive always liked anything related to death/grim reaper/angels, skulls etc, idk why they just all look cool to me, most of my artwork is of death related characters and symbols...i guess my artwork is dark hahaha but thats another story lol. And Bear: welp I am a bear in real life :P *cough cough wink wink* (i bet only few will understand the bear part :P )
  • Well originally all the single word names i wanted were taken of course lol.. so i put two things i liked together... Reaper: ive always liked anything related to death/grim reaper/angels, skulls etc, idk why they just all look cool to me, most of my artwork is of death related characters and symbols...i guess my artwork is dark hahaha but thats another story lol. And Bear: welp I am a bear in real life :P *cough cough wink wink* (i bet only few will understand the bear part :P )

You're a courageous and strong person? Like... a bear?

My spirit animal is a bear ;-;

You're a courageous and strong person? Like... a bear?

My spirit animal is a bear ;-;
    Haha good guess but no thats not why :P
  • I got my name from my old name.

Before I put my name to Pyroneonic1128 (the 1128 means 11-28, november 28. Pyro because i like fire, and then neon because, i loved neon lights when i was a kid)

Then I decided to change my name when i was a little more concscious about my very long name, so i just got the first three letters, since that's what people always call me, Pyr. Then i added the suffix -eon to it. Idk sounds cool i guess, until someone tells me it's a fan-made pokemon. *facepalm*
  • And Bear: welp I am a bear in real life :P *cough cough wink wink* (i bet only few will understand the bear part :P )

Isn't that a big dude whom is also very hairy?
  • And Bear: welp I am a bear in real life :P *cough cough wink wink* (i bet only few will understand the bear part :P )

Isn't that a big dude whom is also very hairy?
    Hahahaha wow someone got it sorta, yeah especially in the gay community, i am actually a cub, but bear sounds better for a username lol
  • -Start Of Horror Movie Music-
    -Wind Blows Around-
    -A Girl Comes Into View-
    -She Is On Left Side Of Screen When Someone, Or SomeTHING Pushes Her Aside-
    -She Screams As Screen Pans To The Sky-
    REAPER CUB
    Coming To A Theater Near You December 26th

I think Reaper Cub is a great name. Reaper Bear sounds too scary :)
  • -Start Of Horror Movie Music-
    -Wind Blows Around-
    -A Girl Comes Into View-
    -She Is On Left Side Of Screen When Someone, Or SomeTHING Pushes Her Aside-
    -She Screams As Screen Pans To The Sky-
    REAPER CUB
    Coming To A Theater Near You December 26th

I think Reaper Cub is a great name. Reaper Bear sounds too scary :)

hahahaha xD
  • Got my name from a monster of a game named Monster Hunter
  • Mad Dog Gamer.. I first created my username for my x-box one account. My dog (Kyle) was mad at me when I was creating it. That's were Mad Dog came from. And Gamer cause I am a Gamer. So that made up Mad Dog Gamer *If I didn't use Mad Dog Gamer, it would have been Mr.Balista (My X-Box 360 username and my DS username)).
  • i couldnt speak english and just typed this
  • i was called kielplays before but my new name is @kiel because i have a friend called @skillz i think the @ thingy is so cool so my new name is @Kiel
  • Who ever eaten Honey? Does it sweet?
    Wut is Bomb? It bring wars
    What are Honey Bomb mean?
    A sweetness bomb when you fall for it,Its sweet can bewitch you then give you a fatal damage,Surprise of Wonder!
  • Since I liked to learn about war and be strategic about sending troops their strengths and their weaknesses I chose my name Fightersfight
  • I like weenies :D
  • I chose Flamerock because when I was younger I loved rock 'n roll...I also wanted Flamerock to be my YT name.
  • Uhhhh.....the truth is, it's my real name :P. Irwin is my middle name while Prince is my first name.