The security pack !!!

This is the best suggestion that i can think of
-CCTV will tell you (only the owner can use or break it) who take items from your realm directly or from ur chest and it tell you who build or break something in your realm only detects for who have perm in your realm !!! Can be turn on or off

-Personal land block if you have valueables in your realm/room just place it above the personal block only you can build it and people who have permissions cant break on build above the personal block it can have height 5-10 blocks or more
-Alarm chest if you are curious about people that have permission in your realm/room STEALING it will alarm you if they opened the chest you can bait it by placing signs !!!
-5 Personal sentry(s)
Please read my creativity and sorry if you found lack of grammar English is my second language !!!
If you find this good thanks
Also it can be balance

Comments

• It would be good for noticing scam and permission accidents so +1
  • _Elf said:

It would be good for noticing scam and permission accidents so +1

Thx for telling me what you think
  • blackcow said:

_Elf said:

It would be good for noticing scam and permission accidents so +1

Thx for telling me what you think
    Np, it's what I'm here for dude :)
  • @_elf indeed, +1
  • • Not fan of CCTV since it would be a mess I think, if several ppl have perms, it would show
    "playerX mined soil
    playerY took blue rainbow (10) from chest"
    playerX mined soil"....
    see what I mean?

• Why not for the land block

• no for the alarm

Quite an interesting pack which needs a bit of explanations about how new items would work. But not that bad...
    pssst rename it, we already have a security pack =P
  • blackcowblackcow Member
    edited February 2018

• Not fan of CCTV since it would be a mess I think, if several ppl have perms, it would show
    "playerX mined soil
    playerY took blue rainbow (10) from chest"
    playerX mined soil"....
    see what I mean?

• Why not for the land block

• no for the alarm

Quite an interesting pack which needs a bit of explanations about how new items would work. But not that bad...
    pssst rename it, we already have a security pack =P

You can set the cctv for what it detects example: turn on/off mined blocks/turn on/off collected items ,etc see what i meant? So it wont be a spam of messages

If you tell your friends who have perm to not build or mine you can set the cctv to detects only build/mine alarm or others

And the alarm chest looks like a normal chest if you want to test your friends trust just place the chest and put a sign example:RED ANGLE WINGS INSIDE DONT OPEN OR TAKE !!!
    see what i mean?
  • robertosrobertos Member
    edited February 2018
    Intresting, this actually reminds me of that Act in the Story Mode of CC, Where you need to pass a security alarm thingy to get to a special cube. Tho, It sounds intresing, but I'm not sure if it is a good idea...
  • AutiMaTICAutiMaTIC Member
    edited April 2020
    Req: Delete this comment
  • To be honest i am against this, it sounds good for people that want to give someone perms but don't fully trust them, simply don't give 'em perm
  • To be honest i am against this, it sounds good for people that want to give someone perms but don't fully trust them, simply don't give 'em perm

Well i have friends that have perm on my realm but i never been curious about them :)
  • cool ideas +1
  • This is a really good idea! +1 for you!
  • Just give perm to peeps you trust.

And I dont like the alarm what if you let someone but the alarm goes off.

How about its not for scamming alerts but like, the story thing?
    Like when going on a block it triggers alarms?

:3

But +1
  • -1 for me, Activity Logs is way more cooler