Cubic Castles Dying For Old Devices

edited January 2018 in Bug Reports
Unfortunately, With every new update cubic castles is becoming more and more harder to play on old devices. First the texture issues and now it's completely ruined.
This is what happens now:
When you go to a laggy realm you get this..

The game crashes and your account is stuck there forever unless you have a PC to take it out of there.

Note:By old devices I mean all those devices with low RAM's etc.

My phone:
Samsung j1 ace (2016)
1GB RAM

Details:
https://m.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_j1_ace-7673.php

Comments

• Ye true fact. Maybe they can add a low detail mode, like texture quality is lower... maybe it would be fixed, but as it updates regularly, it will come a time when low devices won't be able to open it
  • I am checking this out. Really, Alex's device should be just fine.
  • Second question. I have been testing this on some lower end devices, even on bigger realms, and it has been okay. Can you give me a specific realm that crashes you?
  • edited February 2018
    CosmicCow said:

Second question. I have been testing this on some lower end devices, even on bigger realms, and it has been okay. Can you give me a specific realm that crashes you?

It isn't a specific realm that crashes me. I will pm you a screen recording if necessary. @CosmicCow
  • Yes, please do... I have a 50$ kindle that I can't make crash.
  • CosmicCow said:

Yes, please do... I have a 50$ kindle that I can't make crash.

And one more thing is I tried playing CC on a iPad mini 1 and if you try to enter it it will crash immediately after entering the game
  • CosmicCow said:

And one more thing is I tried playing CC on a iPad mini 1 and if you try to enter it it will crash immediately after entering the game
    That's the exact thing that happens to me.
    CosmicCow said:

Ok. I will send it soon whenever I get time.
  • edited February 2018
    My game let's me enter sometimes now but I got a wearable broken link somehow?

@CosmicCow

Edit: Actually what happened that all the new stuff that has been added to the game recently(Valentines) turned into broken link for me. Maybe that what was causing all of this crashing for me?
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    edited February 2018
    This is the only verbal warning I'm giving here- Please do not provoke each other, otherwise it may end up in a warning.
    Stay on topic.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Off-topic posts cleared
  • I updated the game and everything is fine now. Thanks Cosmic.
    This can be closed now.
This discussion has been closed.