Ill Be taking a hiatus from CC

ZethusZethus Member
edited February 2018 in Community
Hello Everyone,Im Zethus In Game,Some of you may know me^-^,Some may not:3,But this post is for all to see,for those who dk,Ill be quiting CC to Join The Army,And on 20th Feb Ill Be Officially leaving,There comes a point where i have to leave a really good game,and pursue bigger things in my life,I would like to thank all my friends in CC for making it fun for me,And also people who have left me,I apprieciate the time we have,As for my Items I will not be selling them,I want to keep it as memories,But i am selling stuff in my vends if your interested in Buying Them U can do so before 20th feb,because after 20th feb i will set the price to 0,it will be for display only,you can check It Out AtElegant Mall,with that i hope CC will still be alive in 2 years time,see you all in 2 years times ^-^,u can add me if u want to ask me things or just hangout with me^-^

Comments

• Bye,take care! =)
  • Bye,take care! =)

THANKS^-^YOU READ FAST THO,you took 1 min to read all that?
  • Zethus said:

Bye,take care! =)

THANKS^-^YOU READ FAST THO,you took 1 min to read all that?
    Yep!Also i'm who first bump this xd
  • Ohhh You told me this... Kinda sad but hey, good luck and take care sir! Cya in
  • Ohhh You told me this... Kinda sad but hey, good luck and take care sir! Cya in

It was nice knowing you^-^its ok i have until 20th feb before i quit,u can tp to me anytime^^
  • @Zethus I cant enter the mall ;-;
  • Bye zethus, may you have god speed and have safety!
  • @Zethus I cant enter the mall ;-;

Hmmmm?U may have do ads in my mall thatd why i ban u,imma unban u

Bye zethus, may you have god speed and have safety!

Thanks so much^-^
  • When you come back, don't forget to show all those scammers whoes the boss xD
  • When you come back, don't forget to show all those scammers whoes the boss xD

:3i dont quite understand what your tryna say,sorry
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Goodluck ^^

Never known ya but come back one day okay?
  • Good luck Zethus try to have other fun ;)
  • good luck zethus, though you wont need it as you will do great anyway! you will be missed, also by me ;)
  • I hope your service will be fine! May the fate be with you. See you around in 2 years.
  • best of wishes to you!
  • Wish you well in your service to your country. Not sure where you are from, but in the US you will have access to the internet again after Basic Training and probably during AIT (so a few months), and continuing to play may be some good stress relief. If you are able, find your passion to go into as there are some great opportunities in the military. Kudos to you for stepping up and serving your country!
  • Goodluck ^^

Never known ya but come back one day okay?

I Will Be Back^-^

good luck zethus, though you wont need it as you will do great anyway! you will be missed, also by me ;)

Thanks^-^,Ill miss ya too and koek Haha
    b3achy said:

Wish you well in your service to your country. Not sure where you are from, but in the US you will have access to the internet again after Basic Training and probably during AIT (so a few months), and continuing to play may be some good stress relief. If you are able, find your passion to go into as there are some great opportunities in the military. Kudos to you for stepping up and serving your country!

Salute to you^-^

• So your not quitting then your just taking a hiatus - theres a difference between quitting and taking a hiatus
  • OwO Zethhh!!! awe >.< Sad to see you're leaving but also happy for you ! I hope you still remember meeeh T.T but goodluck in real life !!! Im hoping to see you again one day even if its in game or who knows I might get a tattoo hahaha but seriously goodluck and have fun in real life :D
  • kurt... said:

OwO Zethhh!!! awe >.< Sad to see you're leaving but also happy for you ! I hope you still remember meeeh T.T but goodluck in real life !!! Im hoping to see you again one day even if its in game or who knows I might get a tattoo hahaha but seriously goodluck and have fun in real life :D

DUDE WE NEED TO MEET IN GAME LIKE NOW,WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?????0.oAnd Also If You Do Get A Tattoo,Get it from me Xd
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    So basically you are saying you quit while you know you are coming back that is actually called a break, and then someone says something and you immediatly come back?

Seems legit
  • So basically you are saying you quit while you know you are coming back that is actually called a break, and then someone says something and you immediatly come back?

Seems legit

Maybe If You Have Read The Whole thing...I said The date that i was leaving,So actually read the whole thing,before commenting down,cuz u will look like a fool>.<
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Zethus said:

So basically you are saying you quit while you know you are coming back that is actually called a break, and then someone says something and you immediatly come back?

Seems legit

Maybe If You Have Read The Whole thing...I said The date that i was leaving,So actually read the whole thing,before commenting down,cuz u will look like a fool>.<
    Still a misleading title. So i've changed it to more accurately represent the thread.
    We may be getting rid of these quitting threads as they look terrible for new players. Yours is somewhat of an exception so I'll leave it open for now.
  • gdog said:

Zethus said:

Seems legit

Still a misleading title. So i've changed it to more accurately represent the thread.
    We may be getting rid of these quitting threads as they look terrible for new players. Yours is somewhat of an exception so I'll leave it open for now.
    Alrights,Thanks So Much Gdog

•  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Ok the rules have been changed so closing this now.
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/8/forum-rules#latest
This discussion has been closed.