Access Game files on iphone/ipad

DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
I found a way to access game files on iphone/ipad.
I would like to know whether it is against the rules. If it is not, I will share it with everyone.

Comments

• pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    Can you pmmmm me??? I want to know o.o
  • I don't think it is against the rules but I don't a mod or admin so idk :3 lol if it is ok to do it can you pm me and tell me how to do it :3
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Well i don't see anything on the Terms of service about accessing/opening files. Just file modification.
  • Tell me how. Pm me
  • xNexyxNexy NLMember
    Horus said:

I wanted to quickly address this issue.

Snooping around the game files is not recommended, but also not disallowed. However, it does not mean we have to have people spoiling all the surprises here on the forums. It just ruins the fun for others, and If you do want to share them, please do it privately or always keep them in suitable spoilers.

Thanks!

• *insane**insane* SerbiaMember
    BJDware said:

Well i don't see anything on the Terms of service about accessing/opening files. Just file modification.

i found some modificated blocks in one realm and took picture but i think i lost picture. is that against terms?
  • xNexyxNexy NLMember
    *Insane* said:

BJDware said:

i found some modificated blocks in one realm and took picture but i think i lost picture. is that against terms?
    Shouldn't be possible unless it's an image/texture loading failure.
    Everything you see, comes from your own files library. If one, for example, changes the image of a certain block, only he/she will see it.
  • Sure.. I guess, PM me.
  • xNexy said:

*Insane* said:

BJDware said:

Shouldn't be possible unless it's an image/texture loading failure.
    Everything you see, comes from your own files library. If one, for example, changes the image of a certain block, only he/she will see it.
    Exactly what I was going to say.
    Unless the Files have been changed on the other users device, you would note see them. You only see what you modify. Modification of game files is strictly prohibited and violates terms and service.
    So if Player one modifies files, he will only see and would be breaking terms and conditions.
  • Pickles2001Pickles2001 Member
    edited April 2016
    On me the info Daz want to know how
  • zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember
    It is not a crime to take a look at the game files.
    But there is a risk if you make a change to the files. the game could stop working.

It is very tempting, so be careful.
  • Like @ZPINOL said, it is tempting to change and destroy the game. But learning how the game works, is not a bad thing. The only problem is if a player destroys the game, we're stuck. I would limit the amount of people you PM, as myself would like to know, choose carefully.