how about we sold the eggs for rc?

it will be nice if they add it right?the eggs like the one for 3rc it will be good and milk for 5rc and add new animals like sheeps and goats and athor animals

Comments

• +1 I agree but it should be more than 3rc each like maybe 5-8 Rc each
  • Ye... at the beginning of the farm update, eggs were sold very quickly... but now that most of the players have chickens, it becomes rarer to sell them... So yeah, I do agree with that =) +1
  • edited January 2018
    I will have to say no to this! The reason RC has value and there is a fairly stable market like for crops is because RC takes work to obtain. If eggs or other animal products could be traded for RC nothing would stop a person from spamming chickens in their realms. We can have 15 of one animal up to 30 animals total in a room/realm but are not limited to how many rooms/realms we can place animals in. It would be producing RC at absurd amounts with no effort required. It would defeat the purpose of farming.
  • That's what I like about farming. My friend buys cubits, so she is always rich. But she can't beat me in something that cannot be bought: time. Please don't ruin CC. It doesn't need farming to be changed. If you need to use your eggs on something, make sunny sides up, or veggie omelettes.
  • ok guys keep it comeing i want to know if you like this idea
  • 1rc per egg because it gives infinite eggs.
  • this is good idea 1rc is better not 3rc to not make the players verey rich
  • edited January 2018
    i don't really like this idea, rc is already the same value as c :/

This idea would lower the value of rc even more... which is bad
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator

I will have to say no to this! The reason RC has value and there is a fairly stable market like for crops is because RC takes work to obtain. If eggs or other animal products could be traded for RC nothing would stop a person from spamming chickens in their realms. We can have 15 of one animal up to 30 animals total in a room/realm but are not limited to how many rooms/realms we can place animals in. It would be producing RC at absurd amounts with no effort required. It would defeat the purpose of farming.

I Would have to agree with grey on this matter.