The game isn’t working...

This is what happenes when I log on, this also happens on my brothers account. Anyone having the same problem?

Comments

• LiteRary said:

Well, there is 5 Type of Overworld.

Eden, Tinkerworld, Aspen, and 2 more. Most crowded overworlds are Eden and Tinkerworld. l guess you are one of least popular.

What do you mean?
  • LiteRary said:

londres said:

LiteRary said:

Eden, Tinkerworld, Aspen, and 2 more. Most crowded overworlds are Eden and Tinkerworld. l guess you are one of least popular.

What do you mean?
    Don't you know Overworld? There is 5 Overworlds. You can find Overworlds from Lobby or Launchpad.
    I cannot leave the overworld if I try, I would have to restart the game. I can't enter my friends list so my game is broken..
  • LiteRary said:

londres said:

LiteRary said:

londres said:

LiteRary said:

What do you mean?
    Don't you know Overworld? There is 5 Overworlds. You can find Overworlds from Lobby or Launchpad.
    I cannot leave the overworld if I try, I would have to restart the game. I can't enter my friends list so my game is broken..
    There is Lobby door. Outside blue and inside yellow. l guess you're new player.
    No, I've played for 4 years. The lobby door doesn't let me enter it it just crashes my game. It makes me level 0 nothing in my inventory and no friends...
  • LiteRary said:

londres said:

LiteRary said:

londres said:

LiteRary said:

londres said:

LiteRary said:

What do you mean?
    There is Lobby door. Outside blue and inside yellow. l guess you're new player.
    No, I've played for 4 years. The lobby door doesn't let me enter it it just crashes my game. It makes me level 0 nothing in my inventory and no friends...
    Re-install game. l never seen you in game, you're level 41. And you played 4 years (since 2014).

lf nothing happens try to send a ticket, or try to message to developers via Messenger.
    Okay thank you anyways trust me u have seen me c: I change name along added ye
  • The new update messed the game up (or just android).

My keyboard used to close down in about 15-30 minutes but now I can't go 5 minutes without having to restart the game! The game also lags even in empty realms and slowly crashes the game to the home screen...
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Hrothgar said:

The new update messed the game up (or just android).

My keyboard used to close down in about 15-30 minutes but now I can't go 5 minutes without having to restart the game! The game also lags even in empty realms and slowly crashes the game to the home screen...

Yeah i have that too but that isnt game based but your device based, i think the game is using more memory now