Do You Know De Wae?

2»

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    *makes a female retarted tails*

HERE IS YA QUEEN MY GOOD WEA MAN
  • No...the queen is here and she is named Judy. TO GET DE QWEEN YOU NEED A TIME TRAVELING MACHINE TO GET HAPPY!
  • No...the queen is here and she is named Judy. TO GET DE QWEEN YOU NEED A TIME TRAVELING MACHINE TO GET HAPPY!

Shes not a uganda knuckle ;-;
  • CrismemosCrismemos Member
    edited January 2018

No...the queen is here and she is named Judy. TO GET DE QWEEN YOU NEED A TIME TRAVELING MACHINE TO GET HAPPY!

Shes not a uganda knuckle ;-;
    Thats Why Ugandan Kanna and Ugandan Satsuki are the bests queens
  • How do you not know she isnt a uganda knuckle in disguise to protect herself! THE QWEEEN MUST LIVE. Btw ever think about how Space is dressed like a Uganda knuckle maybe he is dae qween.
  • Mmmmmmmmmmmm u hab deh high quality Ebola brotha
  • edited January 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • UUUUUUNNNNNNGH
  • Jesus is da wea
  • klok klok klok klok klok klok klok klok klok klok klok klok klok klok klok find de kween
  • Jesus is da wea

u wish
    brudda for u do not kno de wae
    *holds tide pod*
  • Bruddas...we mus find new kween.

Spit on all faek kween and haeters.

We will spit on dem and dey will not liek it, but it is de wae to find de new kween.

We went vs the blu knucklez age ago, now owr kween is ded. We mus find new kween. Spit on all de blu knucklez becaese tey kil owr kween.

Only bruddas...kno de wae...
  • Bruscas I have to confess
    *throws knuckles down the trash*
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    Meet the REAL Queen bruddas

• How do you not know she isnt a uganda knuckle in disguise to protect herself! THE QWEEEN MUST LIVE. Btw ever think about how Space is dressed like a Uganda knuckle maybe he is dae qween.

Our qween must hav gud singing and quality ebola smell
  • Swissy I thought that was a women with a knife in her hand and going to cut herself to spill forth blood with the still picture. Then I played the video and it all made sense lol.
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    Only respect for our qween (King) Freddie mercury >:0
    Our Queen has gud singing and quality ebola smh, u mus be spit
  • Ehbola best word of 2017 2018
  • none knows the way just the queen and ugandan knuckles

•  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    edited January 2018
    meme are fine i guess.
    This one seems to be rooted in racism.
    Roblox has banned all avatars/references to this meme and I'm thinking we should maybe follow suit.

A lot of you probably don't understand what you are doing so maybe watch this.

• Lol.. the comic.. and that was =SirArchAngle='s first words "do you know da wae."
  • edited January 2018
    This thread got quiet quickly lol.
  • This thread got quiet quickly lol.

LOL yes YES IT DID I love it hehehe
  • @Kiel@Kiel Member
    edited January 2018
    (Removed)
  • gdog said:

meme are fine i guess.
    Roblox has banned all avatars/references to this meme and I'm thinking we should maybe follow suit.

No offense but :v

5b8.jpg 139.4K
  • Did you watch the video Angel? No offense but why am I asking that because it is obvious you didn't. The meme is not solely based on the movie and is based on an arc of racial stereotypes like clicking. It is derived from many sources with a large basis of those sources being in poor taste.
  • lol
  • JAXsepticeyeJAXsepticeye Member
    edited January 2018
    gdog said:

meme are fine i guess.

It's debatable.. It's partly racist because its hard to find how it discriminates Ugandan people in a bad way. More like Stereotypical than racist cuz it's making humor of oversimplified image or idea of a particular type of person. Kinda like how Canadians bag milk, Americans are fat, Mexicans wear sombreros

On the contrary, they do benefit from it rather than get offended so that maybe¿ justifies the 'racism'

On the contrary contrary, as the vid said people who need money would go to means as far as sacrificing their dignity..

The multiple clicking and spitting sounds is pretty funny tbh whether I try to be racist or not