A Few Suggestion that might sound cool (i think)

CuBiC MeOwCuBiC MeOw Member
edited January 2018 in Suggestions & Comments

Fishes(all kinds of marine life)

you find these in mines as they swim freely in waters(tropical ones as i imagine it)you can catch them with a net or somethin(like faries)and decorate your own sea! P/s:our sea totally needs more decos

Swimming floats&boats

floats that floats on water :0 it would be so cool if you see a pool with floats floating around xD.Additionally:floating pool "chairs",i have had enough seeing people putting sofas on water.Also boats,we need a boat vehicle or,at least,a boat deco.The sea is too plain! :O

Fireflies lamp

As i see in julie's suggestion post(fireflies stamp n thats a great one)i think having a lamp with glittering fireflies in it would look great and lights up a tiny space (but i think it would look a bit like the lamps,which already exists in cc)

Am sorry for the bad arranging guys,im still kinda new to forums.Will add more if i have more new ideas!Valentine section removed,im glad that the holable rose idea was taken :D(either from me or others)

Comments

• I saw a firefly for the first time (in the summer), and I cried.... So beautiful. Flicker! Flicker!
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    +1 to flower bouquet and firefly lamp (though a placable is what i prefer)
  • +1 to flower bouquet and firefly lamp (though a placable is what i prefer)

Maybe it could also be a placable block like a candle or torch?I was imagining a qbee holding the lamp in cave mines ><
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Yea I'd like that, but I think some issue pops up with torches that you can hold and illuminate light at the same time.
  • Bump!
  • +1
  • I saw a firefly for the first time (in the summer), and I cried.... So beautiful. Flicker! Flicker!

I saw a dead firefly.

Theyre gross. They have a huge... bum that looks like a dry orange that was mauled to death by a bear and they have wings the shape of paper thin ears. Eek.

I saw a dead firefly.

Theyre gross. They have a huge... bum that looks like a dry orange that was mauled to death by a bear and they have wings the shape of paper thin ears. Eek.
    Ew u ruined ppls beautiful dream XD
  • Bump!also i dont quite like the new valentine hats tho
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    The next update actually has a valentine mobile and a holdable flower

I saw a dead firefly.

Ew u ruined ppls beautiful dream XD
    Its the truth
  • These ideas are lovely, I want marine life <3!
  • Swim Ring is good idea!you can wear it then you follow the water current will flow faster than cars that we can make water slide!
  • The next update actually has a valentine mobile and a holdable flower

Yea ik,fixed the post
  • We need the aquatic life. Imagine you get a basic fishing rod for 50c and better rods cost more. U can catch fish and have them as a collection or u can make like sushi food decor. Make different fish like salmon(common), cod(uncommon) and so on. This would be awesome
  • *Legion* said:

We need the aquatic life. Imagine you get a basic fishing rod for 50c and better rods cost more. U can catch fish and have them as a collection or u can make like sushi food decor. Make different fish like salmon(common), cod(uncommon) and so on. This would be awesome

Ehhh~i guess devs would make the rods one-time-use then xD (jks)
  • *Legion* said:

We need the aquatic life. Imagine you get a basic fishing rod for 50c and better rods cost more. U can catch fish and have them as a collection or u can make like sushi food decor. Make different fish like salmon(common), cod(uncommon) and so on. This would be awesome

Salmon sushi or any sushi thats just fish on rice is called nigiri
    Sashimi is just fish
    When there is seaweed wrapping its calle maki
    When the seaweed is inside the sushi its urumaki
    Cone shaped sushi is temaki

Im thinking you meant either sake (Thinly sliced raw salmon) or philly (philly is a western type sushi that has salmon in it, no seaweed and a philadelphia sauce on it.)

I hope thjs helped lol.

#Sushi

• *Legion* said:

Salmon sushi or any sushi thats just fish on rice is called nigiri
    Sashimi is just fish
    When there is seaweed wrapping its calle maki
    When the seaweed is inside the sushi its urumaki
    Cone shaped sushi is temaki

Im thinking you meant either sake (Thinly sliced raw salmon) or philly (philly is a western type sushi that has salmon in it, no seaweed and a philadelphia sauce on it.)

I hope thjs helped lol.

#Sushi

#SushiForLyfeMan
  • The boat is a cool idea but we don't need them. We can swim and float on/in water anyway what is the point in a boat if we don't need to use it. The fish idea is cute but again we don't need it and normally people mine water so how will that work.. The firefly lamps are nice though :D
  • Fishing rods would be cool