Tide Pod Consumable

You know what would be great if added to the game? A consumable that could insta-kill you. Now what would the purpose of this consumable be? Well as a builder I can tell you that if I am building up high and I fall I have to die to respawn back to a checkpoint I place. Except it means I have to place lava and wait until my character meets their fatality. This would be great for builders or really anyone in general. Need to get back to a check point but don't want to walk all the way back eat a tide pod lol.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Also would be good when racing and need to access the starting line instead of driving/walking all the way back so +1
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Why not just use a player bomb for now till it gets added? :p
  • because player bombs are not always useable say like at a racetrack or a realm that does not have pvp. Plus we need tasty tasty forbidden fruit :P
  • It is useful, but calling it tide pod consumable is making you look like an idiot. People who have no brains were following another "trend", and went to the hospital. They could have easily died. Please change the title of this thread.
    Keep the namen of the thread, the tide pods are just a meme and a full on joke, that peoplr are so dumb to actually eat them isnt our fault
  • +1 to the idea
    -1 to the name (tide pod)

why not just name it poison

Keep the namen of the thread, the tide pods are just a meme and a full on joke, that peoplr are so dumb to actually eat them isnt our fault

meme or not, its no joke and yeah people are dumb if they try to eat but some people dont know better, so it shouldnt be encouraged in any way or continued by creating an item named that in my opinion

+1 to the idea
    -1 to the name (tide pod)

why not just name it poison

meme or not, its no joke and yeah people are dumb if they try to eat but some people dont know better, so it shouldnt be encouraged in any way or continued by creating an item named that in my opinion
    i know it is a bad idea to put that name in the game but on forums it doesnt really matter, grey surely just ment that as a joke and its not the meaning that the item actually gets the tide pod name (duh, there are small kids playing the game that probably dont think everything trough yet so naming such thing isnt really good)
  • It seems kind of dark...it's like a suicide pill.
    How about a 'RESPAWN' option?
  • edited January 2018
    I have no intentions of changing this title and it is a joke reference. You can not tell me a tide pod reference is more graphic or dark than the headless wearable or the capital punishment chamber in the official jail with the electrocution chairs. I think it would be tackles and in bad taste if the item was created with the name Tide Pod. It is more of just a reference to illustrate an idea. Putting aside legality issues that would follow due to using a trade marked name :P. Now the item should defiantly be called Forbidden Fruit lol.
  • my clothes need to be washed, eh screw it ill eat a tide pod.
    maybe ill return to jesus if i cleanse myself from all of my sins.
    *drink bleach, tide, and eats tide pods*
    fobidden frit
  • I have no intentions of changing this title and it is a joke reference. You can not tell me a tide pod reference is more graphic or dark than the headless wearable or the capital punishment chamber in the official jail with the electrocution chairs. I think it would be tackles and in bad taste if the item was created with the name Tide Pod. It is more of just a reference to illustrate an idea. Putting aside legality issues that would follow due to using a trade marked name :P. Now the item should defiantly be called Forbidden Fruit lol.

I'm not complaining about the name or anything. Even cartoons show silly headlessness but a suicide item is a bit too dark...plus most children wouldn't even get the electrocution chamber one imo :P

I'd like to see a respawn button tho :3
  • edited January 2018
    That is like saying we should close down parkours because there is death involved and it is too dark or to remove harm wands because they promote murder.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    +1, just because I want to see how many you can eat before something else happens.

Actually I like it for check points when building as Grey said lol.
  • +1 but only if we have a bumper that can block these from being used aswell. Unique parkours and things like just die! and checkless could easily be cheated.
  • Good for me +1 even i don't eat medd
  • That is like saying we should close down parkours because there is death involved and it is too dark or to remove harm wands because they promote murder.

There is a line... And that line is between joking/fun, and things that people take very seriously: This is crossing that line. Children who's lives have been affected by suicide are going to see this and cry. They are going to remember those hard times they have had and do it to themselves.

This will never be put into the game in this manner (idea of suicide pill), and the developers would understand what I'm saying. I do like the respawn button though.

That is like saying we should close down parkours because there is death involved and it is too dark or to remove harm wands because they promote murder.

There is a line... And that line is between joking/fun, and things that people take very seriously: This is crossing that line. Children who's lives have been affected by suicide are going to see this and cry. They are going to remember those hard times they have had and do it to themselves.

This will never be put into the game in this manner (idea of suicide pill), and the developers would understand what I'm saying. I do like the respawn button though.
    Jeez, so you are basically saying we may not say anything at all anymore? There are many ways to lose your life irl so basically you are saying that we may not say anything at all or its crossing the line?

Just let grey alone and if you dont like the name just ignore this thread jeez
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    OMG!!! YOU CAN'T PUT TIDE PODS IN THE TITLE! DONT YOU REALIZE THIS WILL OFFEND
    EVERY PEOPLE FROM REAL HUMAN BEINGS TO FICTIONAL JUST BECAUSE YOU PUT IT AS A JOKE?!?!? YOU'RE A HORRIBLE PERSON!!! People are so mean this generation!!! I wihs i could go back...................
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    I guess if you're old enough and aware enough there's no damage and it can be amusing, but for the sake of younger readers who can't understand what's going on, I think it may be best not to joke around about this stuff.
This discussion has been closed.