Drawing Qbees On Paper 75c Each

ZerikZerik Member
I'm drawing qbees on paper for 75c each! Comment here your outfit and all the details then give 75c if you want in the tip piggy of my shop: Sed's House

Comments

• Seems good. But could you please show a demonstration of your art so we know how you draw?
  • This kind of service is illegal. You are not allowed to trade cubits for things outside of cubic castles, even if they have to do something with cc. (cubits are for ingame items only)
  • Here's 2 arts done: My cousin AlexImpa and my friend ^>Angel<^
  • Here's 2 arts done: My cousin AlexImpa and my friend ^>Angel<^</p>

Nice
  • This kind of service is illegal. You are not allowed to trade cubits for things outside of cubic castles, even if they have to do something with cc. (cubits are for ingame items only)

Nevermimd then. Sorry about this message.
  • It's ok :3
  • oo nice

Cubits are for in game only, and how are you going to give it to us? lol. I guess you didn't think this through.
  • OrenjiOrenji Member
    edited January 2018

Here's 2 arts done: My cousin AlexImpa and my friend ^>Angel<^</p>

Cubits are for in game only, and how are you going to give it to us? lol. I guess you didn't think this through.
    It's basically getting a picture of the drawing and then you save it in your files but also, some may use it as a profile picture if they want to use it. :T
  • ooo ,i wanna drawing of me!
    my clothes is cheesehead,yellow robe, and my glasses (idk what it's called,just look at my pic)
    i will pay after drawing because i dont wanna be scammed

It's basically getting a picture of the drawing and then you save it in your files but also, some may use it as a profile picture if they want to use it. :T
    It's a waist of cubits for some kid to draw and use cubits as money, he/she can ask a parent or gardian to buy them for him/her.
    @Kiel said:

ooo ,i wanna drawing of me!
    my clothes is cheesehead,yellow robe, and my glasses (idk what it's called,just look at my pic)

Its a waist of cubits.. Or see how good of a drawing of you he did.
  • OrenjiOrenji Member
    edited January 2018
    First of all, it's not a waste because they like their work and you can keep the drawing.
    Second of all, not all can easily get their parents to buy them cubits.
    Third of all, don't tell someone that their work is a waste.
    Thank you. :v
  • First of all, it's not a waste because they like their work and you can keep the drawing.

I said it was a waste of cubits: Not time, and for a little kid (maybe 4-10) thats a pretty good drawing. I just said it seems like a waste of cubits. He should be having fun drawing and give them out for free.
  • First of all, it's not a waste because they like their work and you can keep the drawing.

I said it was a waste of cubits: Not time, and for a little kid (maybe 4-10) thats a pretty good drawing. I just said it seems like a waste of cubits. He should be having fun drawing and give them out for free.
    I'm not talking about 'wasting time', all I'm saying is you're basically saying their work is a WASTE, which is rude to say. You said it's a waste of cubits which you're telling this person to stop drawing as they got this negative comment about their work being a waste. I, myself tried drawing both on paper and digital, which took a lot of time to draw a single qbee, getting my hands tired and trying what I can do to make the best drawing that I can present to public.
    I’m not trying to rude, I’m just saying that Tigre’s art is not a waste of cubits. People can buy it because they like it.

I'm not talking about 'wasting time', all I'm saying is you're basically saying their work is a WASTE, which is rude to say. You said it's a waste of cubits which you're telling this person to stop drawing as they got this negative comment about their work being a waste. I, myself tried drawing both on paper and digital, which took a lot of time to draw a single qbee, getting my hands tired and trying what I can do to make the best drawing that I can present to public.
    I’m not trying to rude, I’m just saying that Tigre’s art is not a waste of cubits. People can buy it because they like it.
    I said is art work is pretty good, but I THINK he should be giving it away for free and should enjoy doing his art for fun, not for money (in this case cubits). And his art isn't a waste. If I can get one for free I would like it, but if I have to pay cubits no thank you.
  • Fluffy 303Fluffy 303 Somewhere Over The RainbowMember
    Oi oi let's stop arguing on this aight? Let the owner enjoy this thread for making art for people without getting it shut down.
    As for the owner i think your art is adorable! Keep up the great work! :D
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator

I said is art work is pretty good, but I think he should be giving it away for free and should enjoy doing his art for fun, not for money (in this case cubits). And his art isn't a waste. If I can get one for free I would like it, but if I have to pay cubits no thank you.

just because others do it for free, doesn't mean it is a bad thing to ask payment for your art.
    Asking payment for the efforts, time and resources spend on making this art is not an unusual thing to do at all.
    What bothers me most about your comment is that you think he doesn't enjoy his art or has fun making it because he asks payment for it(highlighted in bold). The payment does not indicate anything at all except it shows you appreciate it so much you are willing to spend on it.

When @MightyTigrex finally decides to share an example of his work, i too would consider paying for it if i truly like it much.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    scorto7 said:

I said is art work is pretty good, but I think he should be giving it away for free and should enjoy doing his art for fun, not for money (in this case cubits). And his art isn't a waste. If I can get one for free I would like it, but if I have to pay cubits no thank you.

just because others do it for free, doesn't mean it is a bad thing to ask payment for your art.
    Asking payment for the efforts, time and resources spend on making this art is not an unusual thing to do at all.
    What bothers me most about your comment is that you think he doesn't enjoy his art or has fun making it because he asks payment for it(highlighted in bold). The payment does not indicate anything at all except it shows you appreciate it so much you are willing to spend on it.

When @MightyTigrex finally decides to share an example of his work, i too would consider paying for it if i truly like it much.

Theres a example i guess
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator

scorto7 said:

Theres a example i guess
    wow... how did i miss that???
    regardless, it looks pretty nice

• Nice drawing!
    One constructive criticism (to help you) would be either to sharpen the pencil or press lighter the lines in your drawings are very heavy and can in some cases ruin drawings.
    Other than this keep it up!
  • scorto7 said:

I didn't say he isn't or is. We don't know. If you can stay out of this please. Thanks.
  • @kiel said:

ooo ,i wanna drawing of me!

I REALLY WANNA SEE HOW I LOOK LIKE IN DRAWING!

• scorto7 said:

I didn't say he isn't or is. We don't know. If you can stay out of this please. Thanks.
    You just told a game moderator to but out smh shame on you for thinking your thoughts and feelings are more important than anyone elses :/
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    It's really cute! Just a tip. If you want it to have better lightning, you should take a picture outside. Though sometime, it makes the drawing awful. So be careful when taking the picture
  • Guys remember to get a drawing you need to pay first 75c to me in game and then give all details in my forum inbox. Thanks!
    MT