A shirt that can edit it

SIimeSIime Member
edited January 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
I have the idea of a shirt that you can draw in it to have your personal shirt the icon of that shirt can be a shirt with a ? logo but when you put it in your Qbee it apears like you edit.

Comments

• That would be to much work.
  • Bad idea. Jerks could easily write swear words or innapropriate images.

Unsuggested -1
  • Mad Dog GamerMad Dog Gamer Member
    edited January 2018
    It would be cool, but in reality, its really dumb.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Bad idea. Jerks could easily write swear words or innapropriate images.

Unsuggested -1

^ Agree -1
  • -1, a lot of jerks can put bad words or innapropiate draws like SirArchAngel said
  • Bad idea. Jerks could easily write swear words or innapropriate images.

Unsuggested -1

It has been suggested but I agree with what Angel said. -1
  • How about just more tshirts with different prints instead of design our own?
  • Could have been cool but, again, players will write stuff like d___s or even memes ;^;
  • Could have been cool but, again, players will write stuff like d___s or even memes ;^;

Memes are kinda ok. Not innapropriate memes tho
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    It would be cool

Although this has been suggested before and many people including dev said that people would draw innapropiate things on them

• DsBerrypawDsBerrypaw Member
    edited January 2018
    I like all the points... I thought It'd be a good idea until I continue to scroll and sadly I'm convinced. We can't have the possibility of something like that happening.
  • it can work if the shirt costs like 100k cubits. no one is going to risk getting banned and lose their 100k c worth shirt
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember

it can work if the shirt costs like 100k cubits. no one is going to risk getting banned and lose their 100k c worth shirt

But, then again, the price would drop by time

i honestly like this suggestion, it reminds me of those clothes from animal crossing.
  • Maybe you could design the shirt and mods would have to approve or not.

There would be like an option for them, they could go and see what shirts are requested and they either approve or decline it.

The shirts should be above 1k cubits. I don't agree on making it 100k because why '-'
  • well what about copyright? people could make logos of copyrighted companies....
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

Maybe you could design the shirt and mods would have to approve or not.

There would be like an option for them, they could go and see what shirts are requested and they either approve or decline it.

The shirts should be above 1k cubits. I don't agree on making it 100k because why '-'

Sure you can give mods another job to do, but they are already too busy with catching scammers so youll only give a harder time to mods
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.

You know some of these kids have no idea what your talking about right?
  • Mad Dog GamerMad Dog Gamer Member
    edited January 2018
    lucaaa795 said:

Could have been cool but, again, players will write stuff like d___s or even memes ;^;

You know some of these kids have no idea what your talking about right?
    I think every 10 y/o knows what a《quoting》d___ 《end of quoting》is..I mean seriously it's 2018 i saw some 7 y/os dabbing the other day.
    also you're or you are. Not your. v: learn the difference because this makes part of the abc of the english language.
    I don't think that there is a chance to get this added because of the trollers mostly.

7 y/o dabbing isn't a problem, seriously, and sorry if you don't like my grammar. And the year doesn't mean a thing. So 7 y/o dabbing no problem but a 7 y/o knowing what you were talking about is a big problem.
  • if it were to happen make it rlly expensive! then people who are rich can only get them!
  • if it were to happen make it rlly expensive! then people who are rich can only get them!

Not gonna happen, even though if you make it expensive, there are still players who are jerks in game and would make a lot of inappropriate shirts.