Photo/Video Album

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    lucaaa795 said:

U said:

Duplication (Nah just kiding)

Did u simply replace the textures of some cheap pet with the texture of black cat/pumpkin?XD
    Nah
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    U said:

lucaaa795 said:

U said:

Did u simply replace the textures of some cheap pet with the texture of black cat/pumpkin?XD
    Nah
    That penguin on the bottom right looks a bit broken
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

U said:

lucaaa795 said:

U said:

Nah
    There’s glass under it lol
    U said:

U said:

lucaaa795 said:

U said:

Nah
    There’s glass under it lol
    Looks like a mix of two blocks though o-o
  • NaroxNarox Member
    edited January 2018
    watch here :) here is a scammer called mhamad_111
  • @Raizuseku be like

Yessss, dirt <3
  • I like to swim without water. Best way to not get wet
  • Why doesn't my car go meow?
  • I remember when me (old account) NotyMeon111 and my friends built a realm and each part had all the holiday items from that holiday. R.I.P. NotyMeon111 2015-2016 Level 89

Boi u cant go above lvl60 and I have never even heard of that guy
    I'm talking when they just relesed cubit castles. I played up until level 89. Now you can't go past level 60. And my old account was NotyMeon111 and you probaly started playing when I stoped. So... Ya. (Noty could have been spelled different but)

• HrothgarHrothgar Member
    edited January 2018

I remember when me (old account) NotyMeon111 and my friends built a realm and each part had all the holiday items from that holiday. R.I.P. NotyMeon111 2015-2016 Level 89

Boi u cant go above lvl60 and I have never even heard of that guy
    I'm talking when they just relesed cubit castles. I played up until level 89. Now you can't go past level 60. And my old account was NotyMeon111 and you probaly started playing when I stoped. So... Ya. (Noty could have been spelled different but)

Are you talking about Growtopia or something? When I started playing, levels weren't even a thing. And when they were a thing, the limit was Level 50...
  • Um... I don't remember cause my "stepbrother" would yell at me when I would build in my realm if it wasn't his way... So by saying that... I really don't remember much but that me and my friends made a realm and had holiday stuff in each "room".
  • Um... I don't remember cause my "stepbrother" would yell at me when I would build in my realm if it wasn't his way... So by saying that... I really don't remember much but that me and my friends made a realm and had holiday stuff in each "room".

Maybe it was just a dream? o---o

I'm sorry, I'm not trying to be rude or anything but I don't see what that has anything to do with the Level 89 thingm
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    edited January 2018

Only way i can make sense of that statement without assuming the worst..
    1. I Do vaguely recall a bug that didn't last long at all where players could reach up to lvl100 when 50 was suppose to have been the limit.
    2. And by "just released Cubic castles", i would have to assume the "Steam client" release if i matched your apparent timelines. Not the initial game release.
  • BJDware said:

Only way i can make sense of that statement without assuming the worst..
    1. I Do vaguely recall a bug that didn't last long at all where players could reach up to lvl100 when 50 was suppose to have been the limit.
    2. And by "just released Cubic castles", i would have to assume the "Steam client" release if i matched your apparent timelines. Not the initial game release.
    It could have been the glitch because I played on steam at that time. Or it could have been a dream that felt real. I don't know. Got to get back in school!
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    lucaaa795 said:

Just did this today from 0!Took me a while to figure the design for the railway but here it is!
    Ed, Jose_Candy, Crystel and a couple more of friends helped me build this! =) It might not be much for some but for me it is.So thank you guys :D
    Also i love this wig lol
    (To those who saw the bunker yes it is from same story as the bunker)
    Should i add a tunnel at the other end? (otherwise it ends in blank space lol)

I cant go and make a station can i?
    lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

Just did this today from 0!Took me a while to figure the design for the railway but here it is!
    Ed, Jose_Candy, Crystel and a couple more of friends helped me build this! =) It might not be much for some but for me it is.So thank you guys :D
    Also i love this wig lol

I could make a station but then everything would have to be remodelled because i'd have to build a village/town of some sort and i dont have room for that lol
    awww.... i wanna build something in ya realm >:)
  • lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

Also i love this wig lol

I could make a station but then everything would have to be remodelled because i'd have to build a village/town of some sort and i dont have room for that lol
    Are you seriously going to try to scam him or was that your plan?
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator

lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

Also i love this wig lol

Elemental God is a dedicated player...

• lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

Also i love this wig lol

I respect your opinion about him but.... I'm not going to fight, were is it going to get me, no where.

• MedicationsMedications Member
    edited January 2018
  • Lately roaming around my realms i saw this old statue...

lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

Also i love this wig lol

Sure i understand your oppinion since you dont know me, but i never scammed anyone... heck luca even gave me perm in his storage with over 500k of worth of items to order them all and i didnt even take 1 item

But you may of course still think im not trustable, its only better if you think about everyone that till you trust those people, it will avoid being realm scammed ^^

lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

Also i love this wig lol

lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

Also i love this wig lol

Actually Elemental God is one of the few that could get perm in any of my realms and i wouldnt be worried about it..He is a dedicated player as superxtreme said.

Awwww thnx *^^*
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    I just finished uploading a new youtube video.
    considering that i never did make a lot of effort in the past when making a video, this one is pretty good.
  • Medd said:

Lately roaming around my realms i saw this old statue...

Thats a really cool statue!

lucaaa795 said:

Slymes shine from distance!Did you know that?
    @Elemental god

im just heavenly xD thats why im elemental ''god'' xD
  • Just like on the yuletide pack.
  • MedicationsMedications Member
    edited January 2018
  • lucaaa795 said:

You got the Meds?

XDDD
    A drug deal...