Wuvva Pig Pet = Tip Piggy + Valentine Candy
Motley Shirt = Green Shirt + Yellow Shirt
Motley Pants = Blue Pants + Red Pants
Ghost Costume = 10 Ghost Gum + Coudy Potion
Carry Cane = 2 Candy Cane
Super Pow Gift = 1 Present + Ribbon
Bunny Pjs = Pink Pants + Rabbit Tail
Dark Angel = Angel + Black Dye

These are all fake and created by me to joke xD! Comment if you would like these crafting recipes in game lol xD

Comments

• This would then massively decrease the value of these items some of which have been discontinued from the game
  • This would then massively decrease the value of these items some of which have been discontinued from the game

Or it could go the opposite way around for some items, for example, valentine candy would massively increase, plus angel and dark angel would probably become same price... everything else wouldn't rly change
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    edited January 2018
    Flamerock said:

This would then massively decrease the value of these items some of which have been discontinued from the game

Or it could go the opposite way around for some items, for example, valentine candy would massively increase, plus angel and dark angel would probably become same price... everything else wouldn't rly change
    Taking the starry scarf as an example, you are very wrong
  • Not black cat kennel- some people spent a lot!!
  • decreased rarity.... i dont recommend
  • That halo recipe would just make a different colored tutu :P
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Not sure if you guys know if it's a joke :P
  • dirt + sand = krampus

make it happen

dirt + sand = krampus

make it happen

*prepares 20,000 of each blocks >:D*
  • Future all of those items 5c ;(
    xD
  • Xd
  • I think the black cat kennel recipe would be animal abuse, you use dye maked with oil and coal and put it in a cat, i dont think that would be nice
    Crismemos said:

I think the black cat kennel recipe would be animal abuse, you use dye maked with oil and coal and put it in a cat, i dont think that would be nice

I think the PJs are worse :0
  • feather hat +6cotton+pink dye =easter bonnet c: (:0)
  • Crismemos said:

I think the black cat kennel recipe would be animal abuse, you use dye maked with oil and coal and put it in a cat, i dont think that would be nice

I think the PJs are worse :0
    Yep, its worse