Planes?Airports?!Are CCT creating?!

DeathnationDeathnation Member
edited January 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
Hai guys!
I just thought that cubic castles team will create planes and airports for CC,is it coming?and by planes please create a airport at World's like eden and etc,because we can use planes there even at realm to travel at long places like in long realm and I know cars but planes
should be faster than them and about cars,I think u should make like cheap cars like dork should be slow then sport and sport slow than buggy and sooo on,Thanks very much for seeing this discussion and for reolying (if!).
Regards,
Death nation

Replying*
:D

Comments

• and whats about the warning for?xD
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    I think car speed should remain the same, really no point in increasing speed order. Not to mention unfair for those who can't afford certain cars.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I would like it, although the speed of the plane needs to be the same as a car but able to fly... also maybe some rings that if you fly trough it it counts as a checkpoint for racing purposes
  • There is one but it is a rocket do you have see the circles in the overworld those are
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    RarTryp1 said:

There is one but it is a rocket do you have see the circles in the overworld those are

Yeah but thats only used to go from overworld to overworld, this person means a vehicle able to use in a realm