The Cubic Castles Race League (ENDED)

Comments

• SayWhat said:

NEW record and YES I have several wittnesses

No one in the screenshot said they were witness o-o
    Several people were there and they was keep on racing and the screenshot was going up and I been trying to get someone say wittness but they were racing so I had to take screenshot and if you want to settle this as a score, you wanna ask @space_fetus to see if it counts?
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    SayWhat said:

SayWhat said:

Several people were there and they was keep on racing and the screenshot was going up and I been trying to get someone say wittness but they were racing so I had to take screenshot and if you want to settle this as a score, you wanna ask @space_fetus to see if it counts?
    Well its up to the man himself, I'll mention your new score in the leaderboard for now
  • SayWhat said:

SayWhat said:

Well its up to the man himself, I'll mention your new score in the leaderboard for now
    Thanks and we just wait I hope he sees this and he decides
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    New time.... Who knew driving the same track 1000 times could be so much fun? Thank you @space_fetus for organizing and running this event! I'm meeting so many new people. :)

• New time.... Who knew driving the same track 1000 times could be so much fun? Thank you @space_fetus for organizing and running this event! I'm meeting so many new people. :)

XD then we start to have dreams about them tracks :D
  • Bluejay_1 said:

New time.... Who knew driving the same track 1000 times could be so much fun? Thank you @space_fetus for organizing and running this event! I'm meeting so many new people. :)

XD then we start to have dreams about them tracks :D
    I daydream on them to XD
  • My Entry

+wanted to ask does it count @space_fetus If you get out of your car before the water blocks and then place your car after the water blocks are finished,anyways please consider the last score in screenshot i.e: 00:50:41

• My Entry

+wanted to ask does it count @space_fetus If you get out of your car before the water blocks and then place your car after the water blocks are finished,anyways please consider the last score in screenshot i.e: 00:50:41

Doing that doesn't make your time any faster. It's better to just drive through the water
  • My Entry

Doing that doesn't make your time any faster. It's better to just drive through the water
    Ikr,But I saw ppl doing that and make'in their record like 54 to 52
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

My Entry

Isn't it kind of cheating then? O-o, cause you're not exactly racing
  • My Entry

Isn't it kind of cheating then? O-o, cause you're not exactly racing
    yea
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

My Entry

100% not okay leaving your car isnt "racing" so it is cheating
  • lucaaa795 said:

My Entry

Then most of the racers should be disqualified lmao do something about it
    Well idk if most use it.
  • tbh i dont think racers even get out of their car to avoid the water. it's pointless anyway as just driving through the water is quicker
  • Bluejay_1 said:

lucaaa795 said:

My Entry

Well idk if most use it.
    I slide or glide over the water when I do that It brings me several blocks up! Not many peps know how to do it, I told fetus how and he said ok if it works XD
  • SayWhatSayWhat Member
    edited January 2018
    lucaaa795 said:

SayWhat said:

Bluejay_1 said:

lucaaa795 said:

My Entry

Well idk if most use it.
    I slide or glide over the water when I do that It brings me several blocks up! Not many peps know how to do it, I told fetus how and he said ok if it works XD
    Then isn't that an unfair advantage?
    Everyone should know it..
    BASICALLY BEFORE YOU GO IN WATER STOP DRIVING OR LET GO OF GAS! YOU SILDE AND THEN CONTINUE GOING
  • SweetPyxelSweetPyxel Member
    edited January 2018
    SayWhat said:

lucaaa795 said:

SayWhat said:

Bluejay_1 said:

lucaaa795 said:

My Entry

Well idk if most use it.
    BASICALLY BEFORE YOU GO IN WATER STOP DRIVING OR LET GO OF GAS! YOU SILDE AND THEN CONTINUE GOING

*was secretly hoping this would stay a secret

SayWhat said:

lucaaa795 said:

SayWhat said:

Bluejay_1 said:

lucaaa795 said:

My Entry

Well idk if most use it.

Well its out now :P
  • SayWhat said:

lucaaa795 said:

SayWhat said:

Bluejay_1 said:

lucaaa795 said:

My Entry

Well idk if most use it.

Well its out now :P
    WELL I DIDNT WANT PEOPLE COMPLAINING BUT THERE MORE SECRETS I CAN TELL YA NOBODY ELSE KNOWS XD ONLY SUGARCAT
  • Oh please, I was one of the first few to find and understand how the little trick works, not saying what causes it tho :P
    anyways, trying to stay in the bracket

• Oh please, I was one of the first few to find and understand how the little trick works, not saying what causes it tho :P
    anyways, trying to stay in the bracket

Ok not to brag but I known every racing trick there is for a LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Time XD but I offer to help and teach her to get 49 seconts!
  • MedicationsMedications Member
    edited January 2018
    I did the stop at the water thingy and get 49sec
    Edit: not exactly 49
  • New record thanks to @SayWhat, he was also my witness
  • SayWhatSayWhat Member
    edited January 2018
    THX @RedGaming1 also CHEERS TO MY NEW RECORD AS WELL XD I DID IT AGAIN! I actually got this several time today, I told red my name should be RACE MASTER! XD ALSO @space_fetus YOU REMEBER HOW YOU SAID EVERYONE ABOVE ME THAT GETS A 1.20 sec is tied for first! Well anyone who has record can you change it to 1 sec? It will not only challenge other peps but a lot of peps still can get tied but not as much? Your decision! Plz respond to this I CANT MULTI POST BUT I SET A NEW RECORD LAST NIGHT AT 1:20 am I think but ITS UNBELIEVEABLE XD I MADE MYSELF SOME NEW TRICKS IM USING XD
  • edited January 2018
    had no time this week
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Probably my last entry for this track.

• New score page 18
  • Graceful ThunderGraceful Thunder Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    My final time, + JackFury's time that he meant to upload. He's my brother and our internet was bad so his didn't come through. I hope his username in the picture is enough.
  • MeHawkMeHawk Member
    edited January 2018
    My Best score till now
    52:49

My last week score was not updated @space_fetus