Hair On CC || yay or nay?

Do you guys think there should be hair on cubic castles. Why or why not? Have fun discussing, please be respectful.

Comments

• RarixRarix Member
    110.85 Karma
    lndeed there is already one hair. (Princess One)

But lt would be awesome if more would be added.
  • canitbedonecanitbedone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    202.80 Karma
    Personally I prefer hats over wigs
  • DjedoDjedo Member
    30.05 Karma

Not wigs, hair.

• canitbedonecanitbedone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    edited January 2018 202.80 Karma
    Djedo said:

Not wigs, hair.

Well logically it's a wig because Qbees don't have hair, but I think I know what you're saying. Even so, I still prefer hats over realistic hair (cause thinking about it, would look super weird)
  • 120.45 Karma
    Last time we asked for hair, the wig apocalypse occurred. We meant lovely hair dos, that were natural but no no we got period hair by the mass *tear runs down face*. The wigs are here to take over CC and I am scared of the reinforcements that may come.
  • Kim24Kim24 Member
    1.35 Karma
    Ye
  • valleyvalley Member
    34.75 Karma
    I want piggy tails >:D
  • MedicationsMedications Member
    75.60 Karma
    Afro >:D
  • 'ForgetMeNot''ForgetMeNot' Member
    30.40 Karma
    I wish you could wear the ears and hats with the wigs or hair. like you cant actually wear other hats on wigs irl but in hair you can so i guess im okay with hair
  • 1.05 Karma

I wish you could wear the ears and hats with the wigs or hair. like you cant actually wear other hats on wigs irl but in hair you can so i guess im okay with hair

My thoughts EXACTLY!!
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    60.00 Karma

I demand more hair >::(( Not those old wigs from long ago.
    But, well, i do like one wig
    image.png 25.2K
  • ZPINOLZPINOL MéxicoMember
    16.80 Karma
    I made the suggestion in march from 2016
    You can see it here
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/775/great-update-hair-styles/p1
  • 5.40 Karma
    I'm a bit split on this issue. I actually like that the wigs look hilariously oversized and make qbees who wear them look like hedgehogs. But also, I'm a bit curious to see if some realistic hair would look good in CC.
  • *JulieSings**JulieSings* Member
    40.30 Karma
    lucaaa795 said:

lol grey
    Back on topic, im all for it.
    Some realistic normal haircuts would look cool..

Agreed.

+9
  • SIimeSIime Member
    0.15 Karma
    There are Wigs