Items hidden in cubic castles files. (New Items?!)

I was looking for the sled in the items in the cubic castles files, to make a drawing + the xmas sled, but at the time I was looking for the sled, I found many hidden items that maybe niguem knows of their existence.

Obs: is not editing, if you want to check the files, press start button + R, type %appdata% and search for cubic, then dyna and images, look for the image "itemIcons"

Comments

• Interesting...
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    lucaaa795 said:

Dang man you discovered america this time!
    Jokes aside, there is nothing new in the screenshots you posted
    In order of the screenshots, here are the items that blew your mind:
    -crowbar; old unused item that was planned to be used to remove a realm from overworld
    -Weird Plank; an alpha item, used on supposedly crafting (mightve been obtained from cutting the beta/alpha trees with some tool (saw most probably)
    -Notice Bumper...This is actually an admin-only bumper that can be found in all lobbies..Its the blue "!" Bumper that tells you to like their fb page or whatever.
    -system block; in use in adventure mode in various ways.
    -Blue seeds; an alpha item (pre-beta item), i once asked kewb personally what those seeds could be and he said he has no idea but has to be something old (confirmed by their location in files)
    -Cone of shame; Now that's something that made it into the game at one point but only @CosmicCow wore it and that was for a couple of weeks at most..Would be nice to see it in game.
    -That tree leaf is something that i dont think anyone knows anything about it, except for devs of course.
    I asked cosmic what that might be, he didnt give me a concrete awnser at all..Guess we have to discover it am i right cosmic ^^
    -trigger block; used in adventure mode and in the quests that involve getting rewards.
    -Slymed Dehy Cube; never made it into the actual game, was planned to be released togheter with 3 other new cubes but they got left behind.
    -Tie; another pre-beta item (alpha) that got removed from the game for some reasons.Unavailable.
    I hope it helped! =)
    BTW there are like 30 more unreleased things out there..I can offer my knowledge if you want to find more about any item from ItemIcons.png here or in a pm

Hit me up bro
  • lucaaa795 said:

-crowbar; old unused item that was planned to be used to remove a realm from overworld
    -Weird Plank; an alpha item, used on supposedly crafting (mightve been obtained from cutting the beta/alpha trees with some tool (saw most probably)
    -Notice Bumper...This is actually an admin-only bumper that can be found in all lobbies..Its the blue "!" Bumper that tells you to like their fb page or whatever.
    -Blue seeds; an alpha item (pre-beta item), i once asked kewb personally what those seeds could be and he said he has no idea but has to be something old (confirmed by their location in files)
    -Cone of shame; Now that's something that made it into the game at one point but only @CosmicCow wore it and that was for a couple of weeks at most..Would be nice to see it in game.
    -That tree leaf is something that i dont think anyone knows anything about it, except for devs of course.
    I asked cosmic what that might be, he didnt give me a concrete awnser at all..Guess we have to discover it am i right cosmic ^^
    -trigger block; used in adventure mode and in the quests that involve getting rewards.
    -Slymed Dehy Cube; never made it into the actual game, was planned to be released togheter with 3 other new cubes but they got left behind.
    -Tie; another pre-beta item (alpha) that got removed from the game for some reasons.Unavailable.
    I hope it helped! =)
    BTW there are like 30 more unreleased things out there..I can offer my knowledge if you want to find more about any item from ItemIcons.png here or in a pm

Actually, I belive they were released, but they were put at a very very very very (3 weeks later) very very low chance. I read it somewhere online BTW so may not be trustworthy
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Flamerock said:

lucaaa795 said:

I hope it helped! =)

Actually, I belive they were released, but they were put at a very very very very (3 weeks later) very very low chance. I read it somewhere online BTW so may not be trustworthy
    The dehy cube? Where did you read this o-o
  • lucaaa795 said:

I hope it helped! =)

Man, i just make this post for fun, not to mention that " i'm Sherlock Holmes!!"
  • interesting
  • interesting

You stole my line!
  • Flamerock said:

lucaaa795 said:

I hope it helped! =)

I GOT THE TIE ON A GIFT BOX FROM THE OLD STARTER REALMS
    though it was a surprise to me at first I even made a steam discussion about it thinking it was new but I actually got it but... It disappeared when i loged out ._. check out my discussion on steam ._.
  • CrepusCrepus Member
    edited April 2019

Flamerock said:

lucaaa795 said:

I hope it helped! =)

though it was a surprise to me at first I even made a steam discussion about it thinking it was new but I actually got it but... It disappeared when i loged out ._. check out my discussion on steam ._.
    First of all, how did you find this thread?
    Second of all, finally we know where to get the tie from. (unused) items dissappear when you go to another realm
    Third of all, I thought beta realms were set to only me now O-o
  • ExCelsius said:

Flamerock said:

lucaaa795 said:

I hope it helped! =)

Second of all, finally we know where to get the tie from. (unused) items dissappear when you go to another realm
    I dunno lol i was just able to get it from one of the gift boxes of the old starter realms (the old big ones) lol
  • I need the last thing...
  • ExCelsius said:

Flamerock said:

lucaaa795 said:

I hope it helped! =)

I dunno lol i was just able to get it from one of the gift boxes of the old starter realms (the old big ones) lol
    oh and i used my old acc to clear the place out to make it a storage and that happened
  • ExCelsius said:

Flamerock said:

lucaaa795 said:

I hope it helped! =)

oh and i used my old acc to clear the place out to make it a storage and that happened
    Proof or it didn't happen
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited April 2019
    The tie has been in the files for like 5 years
    I very highly doubt this happened.
  • it would be amazing if they actually did come out with the tie and more dehydrated cubes!
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    The 'What 5' is new one o-o
  • WahoooWahooo Member
    edited April 2019
    the block with a hand pointing is in game. People forget about it or don't know about it. it is in the lobby. It is called a special notice block. The block with "T" also exsists. It is in the adventure mode hidden within the ancient power cubes
  • the block with a hand pointing is in game. People forget about it or don't know about it. it is in the lobby. It is called a special notice block. The block with "T" also exsists. It is in the adventure mode hidden withing the ancient power cubes

T block is a trigger, it has little to do with power cube.

• ^when i mine a power cube, there is always a trigger and a walk-in-trigger near it. There are also trigger in different places.
  • Some are from the virus update soon after easter, and that necktie tho! I WANT IT
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Hafwen said:

Some are from the virus update soon after easter, and that necktie tho! I WANT IT

Not a chance to have it released by the devs
  • Woah, 2 years and they still haven't released some of the items (the tree with moss is released now btw)

oop am i necroposting ;-;
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    edited April 2020

Woah, 2 years and they still haven't released some of the items (the tree with moss is released now btw)

oop am i necroposting ;-;

No, Lucaa commented at 3.45pm, u commented at 3.46pm (My time, GMT+8)

Edit : Actually is Hafwen necropost

Edit again :
    Hafwen said:

Some are from the virus update soon after easter, and that necktie tho! I WANT IT

Those r not virus update stuffs
  • This thread has been necroposted in two different years lol.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Please check dates before you comment on discussions

closing
This discussion has been closed.