Get Him a Robot Pet!

xXBad WolfXxxXBad WolfXx Dancing S(O3O)/Member
edited April 2016 in Suggestions & Comments
pet robot!

I TPed to Hinter today and saw his name cloaked (As you see in this picture) And then I thought...

Why don't we make a Robot pet for Hinter? I mean over the time Cubic castles has been out the Devs have made some mods things that they requested. Such as Nolana and a pig pet, Horus with a suit (NanoSlime_ with a slime outfit but hes not a mod *cough*)

But you get my point. Hinter has been doing Events such as Hinter-Claus Event, Pick-Da-Color, Parkor races and so on. So why don't we give him something in return and get him a Robot pet?!

Let me know what you think >:O!

-Wolfie

Comments

• BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    edited April 2016

...over the time Cubic castles has been out the Devs have made some mods things that they requested. Such as Nolana and a pig pet, Horus with a suit (NanoSlime_ with a slime outfit but hes not a mod *cough*)...

Coincidences ;)

But a robot pet does sound rather cute. I Would want one!
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    bring forward the Robot Pet!
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    Oh god. Hinter bring us your robot pets!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • HinterHinter Member, Retired Moderator
    Awww. You all are so nice, but BJ is correct. The other favorites were just coincidence :)
  • a.i robot pets will take over world!
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Just retexture another pet into mini hinter xD
    edited April 2016

Just retexture another pet into mini hinter xD

lol ikr it'd be cool
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    edited April 2016

ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴀ ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ᴘᴇᴛ.. ᴘᴡᴇᴇᴢ ᴄᴏsᴍɪᴄ!?

pets
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    5310_cropped
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    edited April 2016
    Kids DO want robots irl though, And players are mostly kids in this game why not give it a shot? :D
    Not only kids though :p

Lol Super
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    What Will The Robot Pet Look Like When Its Lvl50? :3
  • I think that it's unfair to cater to certain players requests..I think that the admins should choose items to add based on popular demand or usefulness to the game.
    edited April 2016
    Perfct said:

I think that it's unfair to cater to certain players requests..I think that the admins should choose items to add based on popular demand or usefulness to the game.

Since when has "certain players requests" been done?

Everything that the devs have added, has been by popular demand or they planned to add it themselves.

This is what we are doing here, seeing if robot pets meet the "popular demand".
  • xXBad WolfXxxXBad WolfXx Dancing S(O3O)/Member
    Yakroo said:

What Will The Robot Pet Look Like When Its Lvl50? :3

Golden Hinter? :o

I was looking around for a image of a Robot that might work and I couldn't help but find this little guy...

hinter V 2

As for a cheese pet I think it would look very cute :D
  • Hmm it reminds me of my childhood... and how will the pets look like? (Just imagining the cheese pet and I just get a creepy cheese with 2 eyes) but I like this idea I WANT TO HAVE A ROBOT xD
    And cheeses... this thread makes me hungry...

• ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴀ ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ᴘᴇᴛ.. ᴘᴡᴇᴇᴢ ᴄᴏsᴍɪᴄ!?

pets

Cute Cheese

Eh? His name is Fred ^_^
    edited April 2016
    We so need a cheese pet and robot pet xD I'd buy both xD
    BJDware said:

Perfct said:

I think that it's unfair to cater to certain players requests..I think that the admins should choose items to add based on popular demand or usefulness to the game.

Since when has "certain players requests" been done?

Everything that the devs have added, has been by popular demand or they planned to add it themselves.

This is what we are doing here, seeing if robot pets meet the "popular demand".
    :D Then we need a poll.
  • SindragosaSindragosa Member
    edited April 2016
    -raises hand- If we are making pet suggestions - a little Qbee Ninja pet would be awesome! *cough* just saying :3
    :o That means... ninja costume o.o
  • :o That means... ninja costume o.o

Yes! *high fives* :D
    (/^-^)/*\(^o^\)

But seriously, a ninja costume would be so awesome o.o
  • Ahhh yes, I'm currently drawing some suggestions, and ninja costume is in there ^_^. P.S. I don't think the game adds items that the "best mods" or "most contributing mods" request, they add what's reasonable and good for the game. Psst, a robot pet would be cool for Christmas(toys in XmasC:). I might be wrong, just my opinion.
  • PixiePixie Pixie HollowMember
    I say yes to robot pets as long as they don't take over the qbee world or make evil parkourse.. <.<
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator

ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴀ ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ᴘᴇᴛ.. ᴘᴡᴇᴇᴢ ᴄᴏsᴍɪᴄ!?

pets

Cute Cheese

Eh? His name is Fred ^_^
    No Bobby. Beep beep! =]

•   Angel  Angel Leedle LandGame Moderator
    I would want a robot pet too! And name him Wall-E ^-^
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    I think it is pretty clear... we all want a robot pet :D
    edited April 2016

I would want a robot pet too! And name him Wall-E ^-^

Or "johnny-five" :3