Scam Reports

Comments

• Xx_Lils_xX scammed me. Lesson learned, don't perm people you just met -.- The player Xx_Lils_xX teleported to my friend CinnamonKitty. I was foolish so I permed her. When CinnamonKitty, my other friend _WinterWolf_ and I were in the other room, Xx_Lils_xX stole our Clanstone and 6 of our vends. Every time I tried to ask her to give it back, she just didn't answer and asked if I would join her clan. Then whenever I asked if she stole it, she would say, "No I bought it for 20k." But, she kept on pulling the victim card whenever CinnamonKitty or _WinterWolf_ was in the realm. She would say, "IM SO POOR AND I WAS JEALOUS THAT YOU HAD A CLANSTONE SO I TOOK IT." The next day, she teleported to me and was looking through my realms. I said, "what do you want." So she went crazy on me and said, "YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT TO ME" So when I followed her to another realm, she said this:

Pm to a Moderator.
  • Name:>Luck< and the:bisscraft56
    No losses
    Don't know time
    They bullied by typing
    They didn't do it to me they did to someone else look in the chat in picture
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Xx_Lils_xX scammed me. Lesson learned, don't perm people you just met -.- The player Xx_Lils_xX teleported to my friend CinnamonKitty. I was foolish so I permed her. When CinnamonKitty, my other friend _WinterWolf_ and I were in the other room, Xx_Lils_xX stole our Clanstone and 6 of our vends. Every time I tried to ask her to give it back, she just didn't answer and asked if I would join her clan. Then whenever I asked if she stole it, she would say, "No I bought it for 20k." But, she kept on pulling the victim card whenever CinnamonKitty or _WinterWolf_ was in the realm. She would say, "IM SO POOR AND I WAS JEALOUS THAT YOU HAD A CLANSTONE SO I TOOK IT." The next day, she teleported to me and was looking through my realms. I said, "what do you want." So she went crazy on me and said, "YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT TO ME" So when I followed her to another realm, she said this:

• G60G60 Member
    Name:EpicMolly2
    Realm:EpicMolly2's realm (Maybe..)

Info:First she was rude to MystikKitteh for not giving her permission to MystikKitteh's realm. (I don't have pictures for this 1st part but I have pictures & evidence for the 2nd part to prove it. Next, Molly was at her realm with me & Chickenboy24, she was irritated because Chickenboy24 wouldn't trade his carry cane for a clanstone. Chickenboy24 said that the clanstone didn't look like a real clanstone, just a part of it. Seemed like a scam to be honest.

I did this for MystikKitteh considering she has a broken phone that can't take screenshots.

I hope Molly learns that being mean & scamming isn't right.
  • Medya1010 said:

Name:>Luck< and the:bisscraft56
    No losses
    Don't know time
    They bullied by typing
    They didn't do it to me they did to someone else look in the chat in picture

Guys, pm screenshot(s) with swearing to a Moderator. ._.
  • Name : Sir.Hayes
    2OOc loss.
    10:10 P.M
    He made a parkour, and had warps.. I was stupid and bought one, it costs 200c, the prizes were bad, and he took the prizes as he left.. Then he banned me as I said I was reporting..

The parkour thing isn't a scam but if he said the prizes are angles and he only put a tophat then it is a scam. It could be a scam by the second part.
  • sir hayes scammed me and some more people in a payaway we payed 200c in it arent payaways illegal? the proof is in this video
  • G

sir hayes scammed me and some more people in a payaway we payed 200c in it arent payaways illegal? the proof is in this video

I DONT KNOW IF HIS IS ILLEGAL BUT I HAVE A PAY TO ENTER MY PARKOUR AND A LIMITED LIFE BLOCKS AND YES I GOT THE APPROVAL FROM ED
  • Scam: fake parkour
    Loss: none (cause I didn't pay)
    Time: around 18:58:00 cc time.

My friend gave me some food for this parkour this guy OxiClean was hosting, and I saw the holla that he was doing another round, so I went. And I pretended to buy a warp food (cost 175c each) and I ate the food. I started the parkour and when I was about 30 seccond into the game, he banned me! Now if I were a real customer that would have been a scam.
  • TETTT said:

cafe de terno gave you the warp no?
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    also cafe told me the prizes in oxiclean's parkour isnt worth 175c at all

im sure to say this because my parkour is 50c and offers some rare prizes like blue/short party hats. halloween and xmas rares and sub vamp.

No he didn't. And yea I heard they were not worth 175c.
  • Scammer Name: #GirlsRule

Time: 7:04 cc time (today)

Realm: I dont Remember it, i think it was a room

Loss: no one because i didnt pay

Evidence:
  • TETTT said:

tattle stop being such a wimp please?!
    pay to play = payaway
    parkour pay= game of skill as you need the skills to finish the parkour.
    If the prizes are not worth it then you may complain, but as far as i know the prises are worth more than the entrance fee so its okay as long as there is unlimited lives and a checkpoint next to the warp.
    this is one way people have fun, so dont be a lil jerk to spoil all the fun, like how bomb games and pdb was banned.

TETTT said:

tattle stop being such a wimp please?!
    pay to play = payaway
    parkour pay= game of skill as you need the skills to finish the parkour.
    If the prizes are not worth it then you may complain, but as far as i know the prises are worth more than the entrance fee so its okay as long as there is unlimited lives and a checkpoint next to the warp.
    this is one way people have fun, so dont be a lil jerk to spoil all the fun, like how bomb games and pdb was banned.

uhhh i did not talk to you so shut...
  • G60 said:

I don't know if this is a scam but this really makes me a little suspicious.

Abot is a scammer. He recently scammed a friend, his Alt account is IHead. Be careful.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Try to refrain from arguments please.
  • Payaway
    C scammed
    Realm mso realm
  • I will admit I tried sir Hayes parlous but I quit because didn't know answer because was hard and
    TETTT said:

its illegal if you have life block.
    it has to be unlimited lives unlimited trys.
    this was mentioned back in november 2017 check it out here:
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/16896/is-a-parkour-that-requires-100c-to-buy-a-ticket-considered-a-scam#latest

read the comments listed in there.

LOOK AT MY POST AGAIN ED THE MOD SAID THE LIFE BLOCK GOED TO THE SKILL PART. BUT THE ARGUEMENT ABOUT PAY PARKOURS YOU NEED A MOD TO GO THERE TO SEE IF SCAM OR NOT. ED CAME TO MY DADS N MINE AND CLEARLY SAID IN SCREENSHOTS WAS NOT SCAM BECAUSE PAY TO ENTER AND LIFE BLOCK GOES TO SKILL PART SO TETTT YOU ARE RIGHT ON THE SKILL PART.
  • Salty arguments.

A little bitterness too.

Please stop arguing because there is an answer to the"parkour payaway things"
  • Person/Realm: David,afat / David,sfat’s awesome vends
    What he did: Payaway
    Losses: None I’m reporting for people who bought the crunch and got scammed.
    Time: I don’t remember but it was yesterday (1/8/18)
  • Proof of this guy asking for nude to ingame i reported him and here proof

best to send this to a moderator via pm... this is the scam reports not innapropriate language reports

best to send this to a moderator via pm... this is the scam reports not innapropriate language reports
    Ok thank for letting me know but we have to deal with pervert them mess up every game there is

Ok thank for letting me know but we have to deal with pervert them mess up every game there is
    they aint being serious. their just trying to be "funny" and failing miserably
  • Owner:Z Zebastian 2017(Realm:2017)

What He Was Doing:Rental Scam

Time:Tue Jan 09 10:36:30

Loss:None Because No One Buyed It

One Mod Was There So I Think He Get Banned Already

• lucaaa795 said:

I'll just leave this here...
    Owner:GENES!S
    Scam method:Paid parkour
    But here comes the catch:There are no checkpoints during the parkour.There is one at the end but there are none after you eat the warp which results in a single chance to finish it before you buy more warp food.
    And they set it up all good..1 warpfood vend 2 warpfoood vend 10 warpfood vend
    At 25c fee tax, first one to finish get a pair of butterfly wings which are 75-50c
    Not bad some would say but i havent seen anyone finish the parkour in one try except for the owner, who planned it out and knows how to move and how to avoid the placed obstacles.
    I do not support these new "paid parkours" scams.They're just as bad as the payaways.I do not know if he can be punished but beware and stay away from these.
    Pics below.

Oh I Was There But I Forgot To Screenshot
  • SayWhatSayWhat Member
    edited January 2018

Salty arguments.

A little bitterness too.

Please stop arguing because there is an answer to the"parkour payaway things"

I

lucaaa795 said:

I'll just leave this here...
    Owner:GENES!S
    Scam method:Paid parkour
    But here comes the catch:There are no checkpoints during the parkour.There is one at the end but there are none after you eat the warp which results in a single chance to finish it before you buy more warp food.
    And they set it up all good..1 warpfood vend 2 warpfoood vend 10 warpfood vend
    At 25c fee tax, first one to finish get a pair of butterfly wings which are 75-50c
    Not bad some would say but i havent seen anyone finish the parkour in one try except for the owner, who planned it out and knows how to move and how to avoid the placed obstacles.
    I do not support these new "paid parkours" scams.They're just as bad as the payaways.I do not know if he can be punished but beware and stay away from these.
    Pics below.

Oh I Was There But I Forgot To Screenshot
    HERE SCREENSHOTS BUT I DONT HAVE ONE OF SPIKES WHERE YOU JUMP ON THEM! SOME HAS PHANTOAM FOAM ON THEM! WHICH IS NOT ALLOWED WHICH HE TOLD ME THAT AT MY PARKOUR FOAM IS NOT ALLOWED
  • XeymirXeymir Member
    edited January 2018
    Wow.. We are at 100 pages now :/ kinda sad

Scam: Rental scam.
    Owner: < TaPu > (no spaces)
    Realm: < TaPu > (Still no spaces)
    He had a rental scam, items on a rental block, glass under this block, and rental wall around. When you buy it, one block doesn't get claimed, and this block has this items.

(Note: I didn't buy it, someone else did.)
    Edit: he already got banned.. Woo!
This discussion has been closed.