Scam Reports

Comments

• RedTheGreatRedTheGreat Member
    edited December 2017
    699haris said:

699haris said:

ok someone left because of scamming here is the story

A person called tetris or somthing left the game because of scamming right NOW ahe said she was leaving the game and she was giving away stuff so it could come in use of someone else and the reason of leaving was scamming now she was giving all the things to anti senpai and he said that she was leaving the game so i joined in the fun but when i asked her why was she leaving i gave her hope and gave all the things back but anti did not he said that the things belonged to him now scince she said that she was leaving it was her stuff and she wanted her things back and i told him to give things back but instead he started swearing and he left he was still online
    I went to her realm to help her but she said that she was leaving and her most trusted freind had betrayed her
    While i am in her realm anti swooped up a person on his side who started recording (thats what he said) and took screenshots

Now comments section its up to you to decide who has the right to be safe and who deserves a ban from the game.

Who are you with the person who tried to help or the scammer 

DO NOT OPEN PICTURES IT IS MEANT FOR ADMINS IT CONTAINS SWEARING

Unmute anti he is innocent anti was trying to get his own stuff back because tetris WAS the scammer she scammed me and claimed that i was the one who scammed and she wanted more things i put 2 vends in her realm and stuff too she took it and banned me from the realm anti senpai is innocent he did not do any thing pls beleive me its all my fault

The same swearing was done by teteis too

THE REAL STORY i never got to know it as in the picture this picture was taken before i reported

Scammer: tetris (this name has wrong spelling because i dont remember it)

Innocent: anti_senpai

Lost: 2 vends abunch of fancy flooring and 1 beanie 1 top hat 2 glass

Time: yesterday around 8:00 and 9:00

EDIT: this is the actual person tetris..thing

It would be better to pm these images to an active game moderator, as they contain swearing, and innapropriate language.
    @Professional Killer
  • Mrs.BunBunMrs.BunBun Member
    edited December 2017
    Deleted - 12/31 + Happy New Years
  • Why can we not post multiple times?
  • F L O W Y said:

Why can we not post multiple times?

You can, but not if the last post is your post. In that case you can just edit your last post.

• Vetra NyxVetra Nyx Member
    edited December 2017
    Some Poor Qbee lost 5k today to a scam. I screenshotted Date and time and Realm Owner Name after using the commands. He/She kept their realm muted so no one could type out a warning.
  • Jer_Jer_ Member
    edited December 2017
    so as you can see in the pic -Vange- did a holla that says 'selling candy cane for 1k each ihave 3 pcs' so i go because its so cheap when i see the place i choose to ignore it. there a small compartment that has the vends with the 3 candy canes and im sure the candy canes in there was the CANDY CANE THATS DECORATION not the wearable but some ppls got scammed. they thought its the wearable. so please help those people lose their c from this Vange man. and also after sold all candy canes Vange banned all peoples from his room.
  • Okay so this was a recent tried scam, and I managed to get a pretty good screenshot (I think)
    Scammer: *Ak46*
    Victim: None atm.

He tried to scam by using the rent trick as seen from the screenshot.
    And if you look closely, He's selling a Santa car for 5k, Oddly suspicious and stupid.
  • Okay so this was a recent tried scam, and I managed to get a pretty good screenshot (I think)

And if you look closely, He's selling a Santa car for 5k, Oddly suspicious and stupid.

Mods, it is Christmas time for family. Time to relax. But could someone please take out this scammer? If a mod were on earlier today and yesterday he would have been banned by now. Could someone please deal with him? Anyone?

Btw these pictures were taken around 6:05 cc time.
    Owner is *Ak46* and his alt is *Ak47*
  • Bluejay_1 said:

Okay so this was a recent tried scam, and I managed to get a pretty good screenshot (I think)

Mods, it is Christmas time for family. Time to relax. But could someone please take out this scammer? If a mod were on earlier today and yesterday he would have been banned by now. Could someone please deal with him? Anyone?

Btw these pictures were taken around 6:05 cc time.
    Owner is *Ak46* and his alt is *Ak47*
    I saw this too
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    dealt with the problem of *Ak46*
  • Owner: nisczaztor (in screenshots)
    Time: I don’t really have the exact cc time, but it barely happened about 2 mins ago.
    In the screenshots is shows his scamming with rentals, whenever someone buys he breaks the rentals. And also at the end in the last screenshot you can see him claiming to now have 1600c from scamming.
  • edited December 2017
    Scammer:pixelaen and pickachu guy272
    Realm: has no name because it was a room,second was Masta Kun's Realm.
    Planning:Pixelaen,made a trap that killed me when I spawned with glass thick enough so I can't click to break anything said you'll be sorry for this and killed me with a harm wand(I was defenseless).
    Pickachu guy272, somehow got perm on the realm setup banned me then unbanned me taking stuff in front of me,unfriended me then left.
    Losses: 3 tophats,a hard hat,a feather hat,a forge,7 beds,36 tokens (because I was saving),many resources(mostly ores),a 32x32 room,and reg
    Time:Pixelaen:A month ago
    Pickachu guy272:a week ago
  • She didn't no how to use forums. But she wants to report him for pay always.
  • lucaaa795 said:

Owner: Sir Hayes.
    Type of scam:Paid parkour with lives.
    You have to pay 200c to be able to get cool prizes but the twist is that if you die 10 times you get kicked from the realm and you cant try anymore unelss you pay another 200c
    Paid parkours = payaways where you must have skills to get your prize
    </blockquote
    You are an experienced player and you should know what is allowed and what is not. Yes I do agree I had a life block, but 3 mods came and checked so I thought it was fine but not after what your said, I have removed it. I did not have the intention of a scam and it was there for a reason. One more thing, you did not need to make all that fuss because it wasn’t a big deal and only by clicking 2 buttons you could’ve left.

• I paid 100c to rent a rental because there was a nuke there and I went to destroy it but couldn't cause the rental was 5 blocks high and I said /owner and the owner was there I confronted him but he kept denying it and he banned me. Owner was zaki 2
  • edited January 2018
    Scam type: Drop game
    Losses: nothing
    Time in the screenshot

Realm is JAKE IS AWESOME
  • flamerockflamerock Member
    edited January 2018
    If bad language gives banning then yeah... as soon as you see this get rid of as it contains bad language.

Screenshot removed. -Professional Killer
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Flamerock said:

If bad language gives banning then yeah... as soon as you see this get rid of as it contains bad language.

Screenshot removed. -Professional Killer

I have removed the screenshot due to vulgar language, which is not appropriate for younger audiences. Please send it privately to an active game moderator instead. Thanks.
    @Flamerock
  • Scammer - Lollipop
    Type - False identification.

They added me, I tp'd, I asked "Who are you?", They told me "I'm jad".

I had my doubts. They told me " I have rare name alt" "look, I have pjs, dabb man"

I laughed lol

I asked them something only a true OG would know.

They couldn't answer it.
    Worst thing, before I asked the question they asked me "Give me perm in your realm".

They could try and fool other people like this.
  • The owner selling his/her wolfhead for 40k but he said in holla just for 4k. But its good that there is no have scammed!
  • G60G60 Member
    I don't know if this is a scam but this really makes me a little suspicious.
  • I WAS TOLD TO POST HERE, MY DAD SPARTY and me CREATED A PARKOUR IT COST 50c to enter and 200c to skip first 2 levels! PRIZE IS STARRY SCARF! Y’all will have 4 lives to complete it. I did 3 levels and did not lose 1 life! BUT BEFORE WE CAN BEGINE AND I POSTED IN PLAYER EVENTS AND CREATIONS WE NEED A MOD OR MODERATOR TO CLARIFY THAT THIS IS NOT A SCAM! 100% REAL! PLZ MOD OR ED GO TO The Phantom Zone and post under here it isn’t scam BECUAS LAST TING WE NEED IS A WARNING OR BAN BECUASE PEPS SAID SCAM BUT NOT SCAM OK! THERE A SCREENSHOT FOR EVERY LEVEL IN MY DISCUSSION IN PLAYER EVENTS PLZ COME AND ENJOY IF YALL WIN!
  • edited January 2018
    SayWhat said:

I WAS TOLD TO POST HERE, MY DAD SPARTY and me CREATED A PARKOUR IT COST 50c to enter and 200c to skip first 2 levels! PRIZE IS STARRY SCARF! Y’all will have 4 lives to complete it. I did 3 levels and did not lose 1 life! BUT BEFORE WE CAN BEGINE AND I POSTED IN PLAYER EVENTS AND CREATIONS WE NEED A MOD OR MODERATOR TO CLARIFY THAT THIS IS NOT A SCAM! 100% REAL! PLZ MOD OR ED GO TO The Phantom Zone and post under here it isn’t scam BECUAS LAST TING WE NEED IS A WARNING OR BAN BECUASE PEPS SAID SCAM BUT NOT SCAM OK! THERE A SCREENSHOT FOR EVERY LEVEL IN MY DISCUSSION IN PLAYER EVENTS PLZ COME AND ENJOY IF YALL WIN!

This thread is only for scam report. Are you reporting your own parkour 0_0. Also I have seen your other thread looks like the mod and literary didnt read what you said. You have to make a 'player event and creation' thread for this.
    Or you can PM a mod to ask about this.
  • SayWhat said:

I WAS TOLD TO POST HERE, MY DAD SPARTY and me CREATED A PARKOUR IT COST 50c to enter and 200c to skip first 2 levels! PRIZE IS STARRY SCARF! Y’all will have 4 lives to complete it. I did 3 levels and did not lose 1 life! BUT BEFORE WE CAN BEGINE AND I POSTED IN PLAYER EVENTS AND CREATIONS WE NEED A MOD OR MODERATOR TO CLARIFY THAT THIS IS NOT A SCAM! 100% REAL! PLZ MOD OR ED GO TO The Phantom Zone and post under here it isn’t scam BECUAS LAST TING WE NEED IS A WARNING OR BAN BECUASE PEPS SAID SCAM BUT NOT SCAM OK! THERE A SCREENSHOT FOR EVERY LEVEL IN MY DISCUSSION IN PLAYER EVENTS PLZ COME AND ENJOY IF YALL WIN!

This thread is only for scam report. Are you reporting your own parkour 0_0. Also I have seen your other thread looks like the mod and literary didnt read what you said. You have to make a 'player event and creation' thread for this.
    Or you can PM a mod to ask about this.
    WELL WE NOW KNOW NO SCAM, SOMEONE I DONT KNOW WHO YET WON STARRY SCARF, NEXT PRIZE INTERIOR SKIN
  • Scammer: $uper leapord and $uper remo
    Sent holla about O/Y Scarf as prize.
    50c to do the parkour.
    Only one checkpoint - Which is at the start.
    Long, hard parkour... (I don't think its possible without Brawny...)
    Left the realm with the prizes.
    People begged for him to add Checkpoint, he said no unless people paid...

• I got scammed Dark Angels and Angel wings

-Name !!Trader!!
    -Cc Time Thursday Jan 04 23:45:33 2018
    -Realm Name !!Trader!!'s Realm

Please be aware of him

I was showing him the angels that I selling and i keep telling him to GIVE IT BACK!!
  • _FluffyBoy_ is a scammer and now finally I have evidence. Take a look at the screenshot. He even had bunny pjs hopping everywhere.
  • Xx_Lils_xX scammed me. Lesson learned, don't perm people you just met -.- The player Xx_Lils_xX teleported to my friend CinnamonKitty. I was foolish so I permed her. When CinnamonKitty, my other friend _WinterWolf_ and I were in the other room, Xx_Lils_xX stole our Clanstone and 6 of our vends. Every time I tried to ask her to give it back, she just didn't answer and asked if I would join her clan. Then whenever I asked if she stole it, she would say, "No I bought it for 20k." But, she kept on pulling the victim card whenever CinnamonKitty or _WinterWolf_ was in the realm. She would say, "IM SO POOR AND I WAS JEALOUS THAT YOU HAD A CLANSTONE SO I TOOK IT." The next day, she teleported to me and was looking through my realms. I said, "what do you want." So she went crazy on me and said, "YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT TO ME" So when I followed her to another realm, she said this:
This discussion has been closed.