Buying a Starry Scarf! [CLOSED!]

HrothgarHrothgar Member
edited January 2018 in Trading Section
The starry scarf has been purchased!

Comments

• Pretty sure they are worth more than that even if you do the lowest current market value.. :-(
  • Pretty sure they are worth more than that even if you do the lowest current market value.. :-(

Yea, I've seen em' sell for as low as 14k. I couldn't afford it by 5k then.

I've seen 3-5 for 15k at Pen's yesterday too. Bless my brother for that new years gift though lol.

Pretty sure I can find one lol
  • I saw one for 1k in Gaby121. IF ONLY IHAD 1k ;(
  • I was just

gonna bump this real quick...*hop* there we go!
    1k eh? Well, there's always other days!
  • I'm willing to pay up to 16,500c now! C:
  • BUMP! I can pay up to 17650c now ;-;

I'm pretty sure if you wait a day or two more you'll see me bump this thread saying I'll pay up to 18500, then 20,000c ;-; HEH, PLEASE DON'T

(ಥ ͜ʖಥ)
  • Ask Tea :)
    I think she has one but its kinda overpriced. I hope you are good in bargaining. :)
  • HrothgarHrothgar Member
    edited January 2018
    Djedo said:

Ask Tea :)
    I think she has one but its kinda overpriced. I hope you are good in bargaining. :)

Bruh, I get my stuff 200g less bargaining with Morrowind NPCs and I have Level 39 Mercantile skills so I think I can handle a human being. ( ͡• ͜ʖ ͡• )
  • Hrothgar said:

Djedo said:

Bruh, I get my stuff 200g less bargaining with Morrowind NPCs and I have Level 39 Mercantile skills so I think I can handle a human being. ( ͡• ͜ʖ ͡• )
    Not alll humans are as easy to bargain with as computers
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

Pretty sure they are worth more than that even if you do the lowest current market value.. :-(

Well its sadly true mary, thnx to it being returned in the xmas pack the worth went down a lot...

And sorry hroth... but i think people are waiting till it rises again...
    edited January 2018

Pretty sure they are worth more than that even if you do the lowest current market value.. :-(

Well its sadly true mary, thnx to it being returned in the xmas pack the worth went down a lot...

And sorry hroth... but i think people are waiting till it rises again...
    ok.

Update! Can pay up to 18500c XD

Hrothgar said:

Djedo said:

Not alll humans are as easy to bargain with as computers
    Bruh, you're talking to a Level 39 Mercantile skill. I once argued with a tree and guess what? It had 0 comebacks.
  • Most of all are selling 19-25k
  • "Senpai" said:

Most of all are selling 19-25k

GEE, VERY NICE PEOPLE NOWADAYS C:
  • Hrothgar said:

"Senpai" said:

Most of all are selling 19-25k

GEE, VERY NICE PEOPLE NOWADAYS C:
    hhahaa like me im glad i bought one 18.5 XD and now waiting until it rise again cause it's rising now from 15k now up to 25k and some qbee's sells it 30k haha
    edited January 2018
    Okay, started with a small budget of 14,000c, went as far as 16k but greed went farther...went as far as 17.5k but greed just got past another crowd. Now, I'm drawing the line at 19,000c!

I've put this much effort into something I can't even use irl and I'm not gonna let that get flushed down by Count Greedula! C:

19,000c. 19,000c...

EDIT - Close this please C:
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Hrothgar said:

Okay, started with a small budget of 14,000c, went as far as 16k but greed went farther...went as far as 17.5k but greed just got past another crowd. Now, I'm drawing the line at 19,000c!

I've put this much effort into something I can't even use irl and I'm not gonna let that get flushed down by Count Greedula! C:

19,000c. 19,000c...

EDIT - Close this please C:

Grats on finally buying it xD
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Closing upon request.
This discussion has been closed.