Dreaming Of Cubic Castles

Has anyone ever dreamed of CC? And I don't mean before bed you think about your goals of Cubic Castles for tomorrow. I mean a full out dream of doing something, but when you wake up, it's not there. Let's see all the dreams people have about CC, and PLEASE only real dreams. If you don't remember all of it, who cares? Tell us what you know, and if you can't remember, don't add weird details that never happened. I'll start:

So I'm not exactly sure how it happened, but four or five noobs dropped their furry postal hats and other good items on the ground and left! So I picked them up and therefore had a pocket full of good things to sell.

Comments

• edited January 2018
    I only had 1 dream a while ago,I logged into my account on cubic castles,and I see my name in blue.I was mod! Even though im younger than 17.I was really shocked even after I woke up
    Edit:I also dreamed once there was a brown dehydrated cube
  • That would be sweet! I hate that mods have to be over 18. Truth be told my IQ is way above average that the stress would be fine. Life sucks!
  • edited January 2018

That would be sweet! I hate that mods have to be over 18. Truth be told my IQ is way above average that the stress would be fine. Life sucks!

Yea I know my best friends since 2016 and they say I have Adult behaviour and some people think im an adult xD being a mod might be a kick at the beginning but right now I just have fun with my friends and make some builds ^^
  • Good point, and point taken.
  • edited January 2018

That would be sweet! I hate that mods have to be over 18. Truth be told my IQ is way above average that the stress would be fine. Life sucks!

My IQ is apparentally above average for a person my age.

True I have the best grades in my class, only in things related to intelligence because I have terrible Gym grades ;-;.

My grades are above the whole class. ;-;

I had a dream where I had infinife cubits and I was in Cubic Heaven with Cubic Glob and he said I was super nice.

Is this a message from ze real Glob?
  • Fast Travel to me in CC, Angel.
  • I think I had a dream about -Angelica- giving me free cubits I think
  • I had a dream where I made the most popular shop ever and I had millions of cubits. Sometimes I wish dreams were reality........
  • CrismemosCrismemos Member
    edited January 2018
    i had a dream where i had 500k!!!! and i spend all of them in my shop to make it better, the i woke up and i was thinking for about 30 mins: "i want that dream to come true"
  • I think I had a dream about -Angelica- giving me free cubits I think

Wow lol

I dreamed that I was able to summon anything I wanted in CC. So I asked random Qbees what their dream item was and I would give it to em.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

True I have the best grades in my class, only in things related to intelligence because I have terrible Gym grades ;-;.

I had a dream where I had infinife cubits and I was in Cubic Heaven with Cubic Glob and he said I was super nice.

School grades arent measurable though.... they only test how good you can remember stuff... not how smart you are

Anyways my dream: so one day i dreamed that i was at the cubic town center and suddenly kewberth tped to me.... he told me that i was chosen to be a mod and without asking my name turned blue.... and then all the mods tped to me to congratulate me xD . . . And then i woke up
  • School grades arent measurable though.... they only test how good you can remember stuff... not how smart you are

Remembering "stuff"?!?
    a) Most of schoolwork doesn't have to do with memorization
    b) If you know the area of study, then you know it. It's just more info for life.
    c) I've met Angel in game, and he is highly intelligent
    d) School shows how hard someone works and their initiative
    e) If school didn't show how smart someone was, then why would you spend minimum 14 years doing it?
    f) It teaches children and teens that learning is important, and if you can learn, you are smart. It's an understanding thing, not memorization.
  • That would be sweet! I hate that mods have to be over 18. Truth be told my IQ is way above average that the stress would be fine. Life sucks!

School grades arent measurable though.... they only test how good you can remember stuff... not how smart you are

Anyways my dream: so one day i dreamed that i was at the cubic town center and suddenly kewberth tped to me.... he told me that i was chosen to be a mod and without asking my name turned blue.... and then all the mods tped to me to congratulate me xD . . . And then i woke up
    hey we have a same dream elemental O.o
    but i didnt woke up after mods tped lol
  • Yeah, I’ve dreamed plenty of finally being able to build a good lookin cheese (still dreamin)
  • Yeah, I had a dream once, that I was in my realm and I had a feeling to look in the cc store, and I did and their was a new item out that was an airplane. and I looked in my stash and I had just enough and I bought it. My dream ended with me flying over my fellow peeps. I woke up wishing it were real.
  • edited January 2018
    never had one, although I did have a dream I was dreaming befor..
  • DsBerrypawDsBerrypaw Member
    edited January 2018

Yeah, I had a dream once, that I was in my realm and I had a feeling to look in the cc store, and I did and their was a new item out that was an airplane. and I looked in my stash and I had just enough and I bought it. My dream ended with me flying over my fellow peeps. I woke up wishing it were real.

AN AIRPLANE! HOW DID NO ONE THINK OF THIS? This must be the next vehicle. I'll start a thread.
  • never had one, although I did have a dream I was dreaming befor..

I had a dream of me dreaming in CC 0.0
  • Well... I had a dream about having every item in the game and I loved it but then I started showing off and I started to dislike it and tried to stop it but tbh it turned into a nightmare I couldn’t control myself being a absoloute idiot but I woke up checking my stuff and not being there. Weird...
  • Sometimes waking up is a relief
    londres said:

Well... I had a dream about having every item in the game and I loved it but then I started showing off and I started to dislike it and tried to stop it but tbh it turned into a nightmare I couldn’t control myself being a absoloute idiot but I woke up checking my stuff and not being there. Weird...

Like when that idiot dude was touching mah phone. Gross.