Comments

• *JulieSings**JulieSings* Member
    edited January 2018
    I tried and will try more xd
    Edit: 4867394876529385702387549856874th try

race.JPG 169.5K
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited January 2018
    Okay to clear up confusion, 1st place is the top times within 1.1 seconds of the fastest time. This is because in places lag can be up to 2 seconds and this levels the playing field.
    Example the current fastest time is 34.11 so all times between 34.11 and 35.22 will count as a first place score.
    SayWhat said:

@space_fetus I watch your video and you said the record per racetrack gets a sportsmobile right? Does that still count since anyone with a 1.20 score is first?

I never said every winner would recieve a sportsmobile, those are for set records which are viewable in the correct section within the race league lobby if you want to see the criteria.

unfortunately @Dark101 Gaming and @Ome R due to overwhelming evidence from your fellow race leaguers i will be removing your score from the event and you can consider your self banned from future races as your scores can no longer be trusted. I didn't really want to have to ban anyone but it has been made clear from the beginning
  • Sign me up xD
  • @profqbee the sign ups are closed now you're gonna have to wait until about june for maybe another league
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    wait am i in?
    im confused sorry

do i have to race at the track and post my timed screen shot here?

im confused sorry
  • wait am i in?
    im confused sorry

im confused sorry

Yes you are in.

Also you should watch the video for dummies.
  • Ok *Darkness*Plays xD

wait am i in?
    im confused sorry

im confused sorry

yeah if you have any confusion try watching the video on the original post :)
  • Okay to clear up confusion, 1st place is the top times within 1.1 seconds of the fastest time. This is because in places lag can be up to 2 seconds and this levels the playing field.
    Example the current fastest time is 34.11 so all times between 34.11 and 35.22 will count as a first place score.

SayWhat said:

@space_fetus I watch your video and you said the record per racetrack gets a sportsmobile right? Does that still count since anyone with a 1.20 score is first?

I never said every winner would recieve a sportsmobile, those are for set records which are viewable in the correct section within the race league lobby if you want to see the criteria.

unfortunately @Dark101 Gaming and @Ome R due to overwhelming evidence from your fellow race leaguers i will be removing your score from the event and you can consider your self banned from future races as your scores can no longer be trusted. I didn't really want to have to ban anyone but it has been made clear from the beginning
    Ok great, I mean the record by winning XD, this actually answer all my questions even about the time! Thank you so much

• I got a new highscore!
  • I made another score with no lag
    Witnessed by Piratax10, ICantIWill and *JulieSings*.

edited January 2018
    Medd said:

I made another score with no lag
    Witnessed by Piratax10, ICantIWill and *JulieSings*.

wow thats crazy fast!
    so all scores between 33.77 - 34.87 will be 1st place scores as of the moment.
  • @space_fetus , I suspect Medd's time might've been due to someone else's dishonesty

Dark has already broken the two tree tops entering the shortcut that was made
    edited January 2018

@space_fetus , I suspect Medd's time might've been due to someone else's dishonesty

okay so let me get this straight, the track has been modified within the last day or so making medds time faster with a shortcut that wasn't already there?
    i mean i thought it went without saying that modifications of tracks i use of other peoples isnt ok.
  • @space_fetus , I suspect Medd's time might've been due to someone else's dishonesty

okay so let me get this straight, the track has been modified within the last day or so making medds time faster with a shortcut that wasn't already there?
    i mean i thought it went without saying that modifications of tracks i use of other peoples isnt ok.
    I guess so 0.0 no onr knows who placed the foam on them, Medd discovered the shortcut
  • SayWhatSayWhat Member
    edited January 2018

@space_fetus , I suspect Medd's time might've been due to someone else's dishonesty

YESTERDAY I WAS RACING WITH CANITBEDONE AND FOR SOME REASON I WENT THROUGH THE BUSHES? I DONT KNOW IF LAG BUT SOUNDS LIKE CHEATING! Also IT WAS NEVER THERE BEFORE
    okay so i went and took a look and some one was given perms and created a new shortcut which has impacted the times made today so sadly i cannot count any of the 34 or faster times from today due to this. It has been changed back so feel free to go re set times.
    For those who own race tracks, it goes without saying adding secret shortcuts to your track mid way is cheating so please refrain from doing so thank you everyone for your understanding.
    lucaaa795 said:

okay so i went and took a look and some one was given perms and created a new shortcut which has impacted the times made today so sadly i cannot count any of the 34 or faster times from today due to this. It has been changed back so feel free to go re set times.
    For those who own race tracks, it goes without saying adding secret shortcuts to your track mid way is cheating so please refrain from doing so thank you everyone for your understanding.

yeah ok but is medd disqualified?
    no because it isnt his fault that he discovered the shortcut he didnt start racing till the day it was made so his time is rolled back
  • MissilenceMissilence Member
    edited January 2018
    CanItBeDone was actually the first one to discover it, I think he said that shortcut has been there since yesterday or two days ago.
  • Welp since the 34 sec i got from the shortcut is now useless, there :p
  • MedicationsMedications Member
    edited January 2018
    So ill have to redo it?
    Aww.... D:

Edit : i made it 34:22 seconds phew
    Witness cubefaceee
  • My best score yet:
    35:85
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    edited January 2018

CanItBeDone was actually the first one to discover it, I think he said that shortcut has been there since yesterday or two days ago.

Yea I found it quite a while ago, but I have no idea why the map was changed.

SayWhat: 34.11
    Medd: 34:22
    Sugarcat101: 34:89
    CanItBeDone: 34.99
    Bluejay_1: 35:14
    Piratax10: 35:17
    iCantiWill: 35:19
    OrangeTail: 35:38
    V: 35:51
    JackFury: 35:66
    RedGamin1: 35:75
    Kewbin: 35:83
    MM2-2: 35:85
    *JulieSings*: 36:06
    A I R: 36:17
    Jadabug: 36:56
    Bossman6788: 36.57
    Laani: 36:90
    EpicLBPTimeGirlMelody: 37.20
    Graceful Thunder: 37:33
    MeHawk: 37:53
    Medd: 37:63
    Flooks: 39:19
    H4RPY D3Li4lY: 40:25
    *SnowyOwl*: 40:35
    Epieownz: 42:90
    b3achy: 45:47
    OutdatedChicken: 4:35:96
    CanItBeDone: 30:00:95 (lol)
  • Is it just me or does anyone think MEDD is cheating? Maybe just me oh well!
  • cubefaceeecubefaceee Member
    edited January 2018
    SayWhat said:

Is it just me or does anyone think MEDD is cheating? Maybe just me oh well!

Medd is not cheating i was there :/
    Don't blame others if your score isn't just as good :P
    Edit: oops it is even faster xD

Yea I found it quite a while ago, but I have no idea why the map was changed.

SayWhat: 34.11
    Medd: 34:22
    Sugarcat101: 34:89
    CanItBeDone: 34.99
    Bluejay_1: 35:14
    Piratax10: 35:17
    iCantiWill: 35:19
    OrangeTail: 35:38
    V: 35:51
    JackFury: 35:66
    RedGamin1: 35:75
    Kewbin: 35:83
    MM2-2: 35:85
    *JulieSings*: 36:06
    A I R: 36:17
    Jadabug: 36:56
    Bossman6788: 36.57
    Laani: 36:90
    EpicLBPTimeGirlMelody: 37.20
    Graceful Thunder: 37:33
    MeHawk: 37:53
    Medd: 37:63
    Flooks: 39:19
    H4RPY D3Li4lY: 40:25
    *SnowyOwl*: 40:35
    Epieownz: 42:90
    b3achy: 45:47
    OutdatedChicken: 4:35:96
    CanItBeDone: 30:00:95 (lol)
    Your leaderboard is actually wrong in a few places, some players have been updating there original post as they go with new times. Might be worth working your way back through to check :)