Airplane

@Dark101 Gaming had a brilliant idea in his sleep: an airplane.

So from only the word airplane, I thought of this:
•It would fly upwards instead of jumping, and when you let go, it will fall slowly
•You can use a wand to shoot from inside
•There would be a bumper that disables only planes (for parkours and such)
•To get out, you would hold the jump button, and your plane would continue falling

It could come in a pack consisting of:
•A plane
•Red and green blinker blocks (if you know planes, you would understand)
•Some ramps (To fly up)
•A wearable item for your Qbee's hands that are red and green "thingies" to tell lanes where to go

Comments

• I was thinking of this idea, and say qbees could have a little bi-plane like how small the dorkmobile is. And qbees could enter a mode say the camera goes behind them and they can fly around with the A and D keys to turn, and W to go up, and D to go down.
    WASD or just controls on mobile.
    But i'd see no point for this besides cool parkour ideas or flying through rings
    (superman 64)
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    It's a pretty cool idea! the bumper/block should be craftable like the pedestrian block. Though iam worried that'll make the game a little bit laggy
  • Honestly, I like CC without the planes as it is kinda unnecessary and will cause a lot more lag in the long term. Even for cars, they had to optimize so much for the lag to be reasonably low. It is a good idea but a bit far fetched as of now. So, -1