The Cubic Castles Race League (ENDED)

Comments

• Valley said:

New best :D Not final

I think space said to just edit your previous time so it doesn’t get confusing
    actually since i have starting keeping track of scores as people go it might be easier just to post each new score asyou get it so i notice :)
    Oh okay, I updated mine if you haven’t noticed already
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Valley said:

Valley said:

actually since i have starting keeping track of scores as people go it might be easier just to post each new score asyou get it so i notice :)
    Oh okay, I updated mine if you haven’t noticed already
    i will keep checking back to make sure :)
  • this is my best time for now
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    SayWhat said:

GUYS I DID NOT CHEAT I WAS REALLY LAGGY AND PRACTICE SINCE MORNING UNTIL NIGHT AND GOT THIS RECORD! I think this is the pic but I was astonish when I saw time! Once and a lifetime of luck

Rip anyone who tries to top this xd
  • SayWhat said:

GUYS I DID NOT CHEAT I WAS REALLY LAGGY AND PRACTICE SINCE MORNING UNTIL NIGHT AND GOT THIS RECORD! I think this is the pic but I was astonish when I saw time! Once and a lifetime of luck

I've been trying to get 34 seconds for hours, I think I'm gonna go insane and it's only week 1 D:
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

SayWhat said:

I've been trying to get 34 seconds for hours, I think I'm gonna go insane and it's only week 1 D:
    I don't even know how I got 34 seconds xd
  • Lag + Racing = Fastest times (apparently)
    But, here's a lag free fastest y'all :P
    (34:89)

• This place needs a warp anchor. people can cheat easily
    @space_fetus
  • My best time so far
  • I'm soo proud of this record :D
  • MeHawk said:

This place needs a warp anchor. people can cheat easily
    @space_fetus

No, they cannot. If you hit the GO bumper and then teleport, the timer vanishes.
  • epieownzepieownz Member
    edited January 2018
    I am not that good. This was my best score.

also found a seriously easy cheat.
    u finish the course with ur car and stop before the finish -> then head over to the go bumper ( dont walk over finish bumper walk around it ) and walk back-> jump back in your car and finish it.
    easily doable in 8 seconds, but you could also wait another 25 seconds to give you a believable score.

you need to close the other entrance. the go bumper should be in enclosed area so nobody can cheat this way.

• b3achyb3achy Member
    edited January 2018

Valley said:

Okay, but you may want to update your FAQ as it still says:

Can we submit more than 1 time per week?
    you may try and submit as many times as you like, but if you have already submitted once this week please edit your time instead of posting again

And some folks won't be reading through all the posts to see the one from you that says to do a new post for a new time. (Not that they'll be reading the FAQ once they've read it already, but at least it gives you a posted reference to point to if they ask.)

BTW, I updated my original post like Valley, but in the future will make new posts when I think I'm done...though this week, I'm so busy I might be done already.
  • My record I think I might have the same as Bossman6788

Wait nvm his is 34.68 mine is 34.67 sooooooo close!
    b3achy said:

Valley said:

Okay, but you may want to update your FAQ as it still says:

Can we submit more than 1 time per week?
    you may try and submit as many times as you like, but if you have already submitted once this week please edit your time instead of posting again

And some folks won't be reading through all the posts to see the one from you that says to do a new post for a new time. (Not that they'll be reading the FAQ once they've read it already, but at least it gives you a posted reference to point to if they ask.)

BTW, I updated my original post like Valley, but in the future will make new posts when I think I'm done...though this week, I'm so busy I might be done already.

not to worry i am still double checking them all incase people are replacing :)
  • Burnin rubber in the Race League
    Step up your game and keep up

YOU HAVE THE PIC OF ONE OF MY FIRST TRYOUTS ON THAT RACE. I have screenshots of every time I lowered my score.
  • Bluejay_1Bluejay_1 Member
    edited January 2018
    The Track for this week wasn't the best...Too many loop holes and glitches. And the top winners of this week have to give some gratitude to lag.
    SayWhat said:

edited January 2018
    Bluejay_1 said:

The Track for this week wasn't the best...Too many loop holes and glitches. And the top winners of this week have to give some gratitude to lag.

SayWhat said:

yes lag seems to play a part which i cant do much about, however any one with a 34 second time is being checked for cheating and i can say most are legit so far.
    @Bossman6788 you were both caught cheating by myself and others your current time is null and void and any further submissions must be verified by a trusted race league racer, if someone in your screenshot says it was legit your time is accepted otherwise it won't be. Further cheating will result in a ban from the event.

• edited February 2018
    nvm
  • Ok this is my actual time
  • edited January 2018
    R.I.P me :( I am the professional bumping into objects and having bad control person.
    Also this was my best time.

Edit: NEW HIGHSCORE IS 04:07:28 WOOOHOOOO
  • GUYS EVERY WEEK IM GONNA DO THIS EXCITING EVENT; I BEEN STRUGGLING ON ON WHAT TO DO FOR A VIDEO FOR MY CHANNEL THE PAST MONTH SO I DECIDE I WILL DO A VIDEO OF EVERY RACE AND TELL YALL WHERE SHORTCUTS ARE AS WELL! SPACE FETUS AND EVERYBODY ELSE, PLZ LET ME KNOW IF THIS IS A GREAT IDEA OR NOT?
  • lucaaa795 said:

Its a shame that those who lag get an advantage...Even a .30 second advantage can get them higher in ranking..

True.. I have pretty good internet and can't even get into the 34 seconds scores. Might consider giving up if that's how it is.
  • lucaaa795 said:

Its a shame that those who lag get an advantage...Even a .30 second advantage can get them higher in ranking..

True.. I have pretty good internet and can't even get into the 34 seconds scores. Might consider giving up if that's how it is.
    Ikr. This isn't fair that people with lag and bad internet get better time :(
  • SayWhat said:

Would you blame me if I don't think that's legit? I saw you getting a 4 second time...
  • Am I still allowed to participate if I'm on the list?
  • epieownzepieownz Member
    edited January 2018

R.I.P me :( I am the professional bumping into objects and having bad control person.

Unfair! I did my best to set a good time and knew I was going to be able to qualify for last place prices and then you come along and don't do your best and win last place. >:(
    4 minutes! Walking the parkour only takes like 1 and a half and up to 2 min max.

Get back out there and do your best.
    meh I just tried again now I have no chance of losing or winning, :(
  • edited January 2018
    epieownz said:

Unfair! I did my best to set a good time and knew I was going to be able to qualify for last place prices and then you come along and don't do your best and win last place. >:(
    4 minutes! Walking the parkour only takes like 1 and a half and up to 2 min max.

Get back out there and do your best.
    meh I just tried again now I have no chance of losing or winning, :(
    I did try.. I kept falling down and losing my car then bumping into things and wrong paths and so on...
    Also I am better at walking than driving