Unwritten Rules* (AKA Common Sense)
*These are not official rules and breaking them will not cause consequences, but you will ruin someone else's game experience.
I have recently noticed that there are a few players that are new to Cubic Castles or are just plain rude who disrespect others in the game. They might have done it without noticing or on purpose, but here is a list of rules that can be considered as common etiquette.
- Do not pick up what you didn't mine If you enter a mine or teleport to your friend while mining, please do not pick up what other players leave on the ground. Ask them if they need the resource or make sure that there are no Qbees around before picking stuff up. Don't stick around another player while bombing for gems to steal them.
- Do not steal what others find When someone finds a vein of diamonds or gold and they are clearly mining it or planning to mine it, don't steal the resource. Finders Keepers. If someone got to it before you did, then it is theirs to mine.
- Back off if someone is mining Keep your distance from a player that is mining so you don't accidentally pick up their resources. It also gives the miner constant anxiety that you might want to steal from what they are mining (if they are not a trusted player).
- Pick up what you mine This one is for the miners. Do not leave a trail of resources on the ground while mining. I understand that you want to focus on mining without the bother of going to pick stuff up, but do go back once in a while to clear the ground so that the blocks don't cause lag or inconvenience to other players in the same mine.
Behavior in Other Qbee's Realms
- Do not advertise @..." or "Come to my Vendssss!!!". More importantly, do not try to steal customers. If the owner is selling Angel wings for 6k, don't yell "Selling angel wings for 5k".
- Don't litter Nobody likes to clean up your mess. If you have unneeded stuff in your inventory, or your inventory is too full and you want to unload, find a donation table, a trashcan, or a toilet or put your items in.
Behavior in official Realms
- Don't litter Same as before, do not throw out you're items in the Lobby or other public spaces. Even though some of the official realms have a No Littering block, some other realms like the Lobby or some parkour courses do not have one, so don't go around throwing stuff out. It ruins the environment and it's a waste of materials/clothing. Many Qbees want those items even if you don't.
*Courtesy of CD87
- Respect the owner and the parkour Even if a parkour is bad, don't insult or be rude to the owner and the realm. If something needs improvement, give the owner constructive feedback. Creating anything takes time, and you should respect it.
- Don't discourage other players If you're discouraged or raging due to a difficult course, don't tell lies such as: "No prizes", "This is impossible", or "Too hard I quit". Don't discourage other players just because you can't do it!
- Don't troll Don't try to kill other players by shooting, knocking, activating droppers and smashing cracked blocks on a course. No one likes trolling, and it's guaranteed that you don't want to be trolled back. Respect other players to make the game more enjoyable for everyone.
*Not completed - more to come - Charm is very sleepy and lazy this week. Please leave suggestions below if you have any rules that should be added, it would be much appreciated.