Thank you

ValleyValley Member
edited December 2017 in General Chat

Happy New Year!

I'd just like to kick off 2018 with a good start, and what better way to start than thanking all my wonderful friends who have made cubic castles enjoyable.
Valyreena: Aw Valy.. You have grown so much, I met you when we were both in HPA and your name was Princess Valentine haha, I love you so much and you just need to keep doing what you are doing. ❤️

Grey: You are a lovely piece of coral, things get a little out of hand after you've had sugar and you are a weirdo but that's what we love about you, you've made me laugh so many times. ❤️

Lonely_Island: Yes, you are leaving.. Which is really sad since you are one of the greatest friend ever.. I'd like to thank you for everything you have done for me! ❤️

Mr. Penguin: omg you are the most nubbiest of nubs Gweny, where do I start with you.. xD! ❤️

Missilence: ayyyye, Missi! Together we are double trouble if you know what I mean ;)! But seriously, thanks for being a great friend. ❤️

Eloquence: Huuuuuun,WAWAMEWOW! Elo you are amazing and just..... funky! Love you lots girl, keep rockin' it. ❤️

Teardrop: You still owe me for all those tacos, I will not let you get away >_>! Anyway, threats aside, thanks for being a great leader, I love my HPA family. Tell Ramen I said hi. ❤️

Also:
Jadabug
Ed
iCantiWill
xXBadWolfXx
Pixie
Gangsta Gramps
Liberated
+ many more... It's hard to remember my fl off the top of my head
I hope everybody has a wonderful New Years full of fun! I look forward to seeing you all. :)

Comments

• EloquenceEloquence Member
    edited December 2017
    Laani said:

Eloquence: Huuuuuun,WAWAMEWOW! Elo you are amazing and just..... funky! Love you lots girl, keep rockin' it. ❤️

Huuuuun, thank YOU for being such a Huuuuun and for always.... just being awesome, really. ❤❤

And yeeeesss, WAWAMEWOW! XD
  • Eloquence said:

Laani said:

Huuuuun, thank YOU for being such a Huuuuun and for always.... just being awesome, really. ❤❤

And yeeeesss, WAWAMEWOW! XD
    Lots of love, hope you have a good year ❤️
  • Happy New Years! hope more joy will come to you
  • Happy New Year~~ Let's continue to be double trouble!!
  • artz.frostartz.frost Member
    edited January 2018
    Laani said:

Happy New Year!

Lonely_Island: Yes, you are leaving.. Which is really sad since you are one of the greatest friend ever.. I'd like to thank you for everything you have done for me! ❤️
    Yes indeed, lonely_island is the kindest thoughtful player anyone could've possible came across. Big shoutout to lonely_island!
  • Happy New Year~~ Let's continue to be double trouble!!

Hehe ofc ofc
  • Tbh. When u said lets take a picture i was curiouse why? And now i get it! Tysm :D! Happy new year valley :D!
  • valyreena said:

Tbh. When u said lets take a picture i was curiouse why? And now i get it! Tysm :D! Happy new year valley :D!

Happy new year to you as well ❤️