Small New Year's Update

CosmicCowCosmicCow Member
edited December 2017 in General Chat
You may have noticed a new client appear in Google Play, App Store, and Steam. It is to support a very small new year's update. It's a New Year's Pack, but there are only two new hats this year. The pack will be removed some time on Jan 3rd.

Anyway, it should be live in a few hours, but in the meantime please check out the new client. You may have to uninstall/reinstall to get the Fairy Soil to display properly, depending on platform. Try w/o uninstalling first.

Comments

• I’ve noticed that the screen around guestbook list and many more stuff like lobby search bumper is darker now? Check the pic
    Also huge thanks for the update
  • edited December 2017
    Omg I've heard there was no new year pack this year so this is definitely a surprise! Thanks for making my day! :D
    Edit:I just saw the new font of the recube bin,trash can ect. I like it :D
  • DsBerrypawDsBerrypaw Member
    edited December 2017
    Did anyone else just get kicked out?
    I know it's a normal thing, but I'm just making sure I'm not the only one.
  • Happy new year guys! :3
  • Did anyone else just get kicked out?

Yes they're upgrading right now
  • Flooks said:

Did anyone else just get kicked out?

Yes they're upgrading right now
    Thanks, just making sure I'm not alone.
  • How much is the pack ? 2.5k ? @CosmicCow
  • CosmicCowCosmicCow Member
    edited December 2017
    I am checking on that steam version. I know it was fine for both Kewberth and Myself.
    It could be a code signing issue.
  • @lucaaa795 you should see steam update within the next 20 minutes or so. Please let me know.
  • Honey Bomb suggested amazing 2018 valentine ideas,check it!
  • Pack is so expensive ;(
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

Pack is so expensive ;(

Cheaper compare to others :P
  • I mean yes but there’s nothing inside the pack, just a chance to get a hat and some fireworks
    Thanksgiving pack used to cost 1500 i believe and it had many deco and stuff
  • I am happy about this update :D all except my friend lended me a starry scarf and I gave it back when I thought he was afk. He wasn't. cc restarted. And the scarf was lost in the crash. So yea. Not even my scarf D:
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

I mean yes but there’s nothing inside the pack, just a chance to get a hat and some fireworks
    Thanksgiving pack used to cost 1500 i believe and it had many deco and stuff

500c actually, but I get your point :P
  • CosmicCowCosmicCow Member
    edited December 2017
    Bluejay_1 said:

I am happy about this update :D all except my friend lended me a starry scarf and I gave it back when I thought he was afk. He wasn't. cc restarted. And the scarf was lost in the crash. So yea. Not even my scarf D:

There was no crash and all was saved out. That scarf is somewhere. But that is a support ticket anyway.
  • Bluejay_1Bluejay_1 Member
    edited December 2017
    CosmicCow said:

Bluejay_1 said:

I am happy about this update :D all except my friend lended me a starry scarf and I gave it back when I thought he was afk. He wasn't. cc restarted. And the scarf was lost in the crash. So yea. Not even my scarf D:

There was no crash and all was saved out. That scarf is somewhere. But that is a support ticket anyway.
    Well I was in Kewberth's realm and everyone in it crashed. And I did send a ticket.
    Unless my friend lied and had it. But idk it was too close. Crash just when I pass it to him. (btw when I passed it everyone was frozen, then I crashed)
  • MedicationsMedications Member
    edited December 2017
    If your talking about the crash after the update it must be the new system message.
  • Is it out for iPhone?
    MeHawk said:

Is it out for iPhone?

Yes
  • Thanks for the update!
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    edited January 2018
    thanks for the update :D

i also noticed that the farm perks are now also on profile... when has that been added?
  • zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember
    I love the new blue hat :D