Cubic Castles Christmas Short Story Making Contest (RESULTS)

2»

Comments

• RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    Thanks for those who participated!
    Kindly wait for the result soon..

I wont accept any stories anymore
  • Awesome! I'm excited!
  • Hyped :D
  • Did someone won already XD
  • honestly, I didn't know there was this. Have I entered or do you have to hashtag or something? xD Because I already made one... but checking out yours EpicLBPTimeGirlMelody :D
    Results would probably show dec 25

and
    []BOSS[] said:

honestly, I didn't know there was this. Have I entered or do you have to hashtag or something? xD Because I already made one... but checking out yours EpicLBPTimeGirlMelody :D

you didnt enter
  • Results would probably show dec 25

and

[]BOSS[] said:

honestly, I didn't know there was this. Have I entered or do you have to hashtag or something? xD Because I already made one... but checking out yours EpicLBPTimeGirlMelody :D

you didnt enter
    how do i?
  • Is it done?
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I guess not
    Sorry guys
    i'm gathering more votes plus busy schedule.

Why wont you just judge by yourself?
    Im not that good or im struggling on understanding english,sorry about that
    but i would probably post the results As soon as Possible.

dont worry xd
  • Still Very Hyped! XD
  • Cubic Castles Story.
    (It was drafted so I decided to send it, it's not an entry, just a fun story I made.)

Spoiler: My Christmas Hero

They say that Christmas is the day where everyone can be joyful, giving gifts and all.
    But for me, that's not the case at all. My life is just a metaphorical wasteland, every holidays are just nullified by my existence. In my 26 years of living, I have not experienced What you so called "Happiness" and "Love". My name? I don't have one, everyone just labels me as "The Homeless Man".

I'm sitting here, covering myself with a warm cloth, trying to get away from the cold.
    It's too cold, so cold I could barely breath. Everyone just pass by me, without even glancing once.
    It's that time of the year huh? Everyone's merrily jumping around, throwing snowballs and laughing like a wild hyena, Christmas. I hate it, I hate it all, it's like being indirectly tainted by the things I don't have, Love.

My stomach growled, waiting for me to shove food into it. But I don't have food, not even a single grain of rice. And yet everyone is eating, some even have so much, and yet they don't share. Am I that invisible? Do they not see that I crave for what they have? What I need? Is Christmas really the festive time to be happy?

I doubted myself for 2-3 years, if I really have the capacity to continue living this cold hell.
    Everyone's hearts are just conjoined with each other, closing the doors for a few others who wants to join with you. From what I see, Christmas is just a day of happiness for people with money and a place to live.

As time goes by, day by day and night by night, I stayed outside of the convenient store for shelter and hugged myself near the edge of the exterior. I shivered in pain, the cold suddenly turned violent. The snow was piling up rapidly, but I couldn't move, my legs were pinned to the ground by snow. But I had to thaw myself out, with my remaining strength, I pushed away the snow covering my legs and slowly pulled myself up.
    When I was free, I took my wool cloth and wrapped it around my body, quickly running towards the alleyway near the warehouse next to the convenience store. Luckily, I was the only one around, usually these alleyways would be filled with escaped criminals or poor people. It was pretty warm in here, but every minute a breeze would go through and kill my spine with a Sub-Zero hammer.

I looked around every nook and cranny of the alleyway to see what was left behind. There were dead rats, rotten eggs, garbage everywhere, there was even left over puke! But I was used to it, it never bothers me anymore. But despite those things, I found what I needed, a thrown away mattress and a thick wool blanket draped around the large garbage bins. I grabbed the blanket and rested my back on the mattress. And slept.

"Hey, homeless man." Someone whispered.
    As soon as I opened my eyes, a hand went across my face and slapped me. "OW!" I screamed.
    I glared at the person who slapped me, it was a woman, around her mid-twenties. She wore pretty good fashion clothing I must say, a red ugly sweater with a red long skirt around her waist, with earmuffs covering her ears and a black scarf draped around her shoulders. "
    "You seem cold, do you want to come with me? I have food and all your needs to live." She smiled. My eyes were wide open. Subconsciously, I blurted out "Yes!" with a high pitch.

She grinned, then grabbed my hand and started running.
    We ran for miles and miles away, I was panting so hard, my knees gave up and I collapsed into the thick snow. She looked behind to see why I stopped. "I'm tired..." I slowly said. Before everything went black.

After a couple of hours, I woke up. "Hey, are you okay?" I looked beside me to see the woman who brought me here. I nodded in reply and wrapped the blanket tightly around me. I felt really warm.
    "What's your name?" she asks.
    "I don't have a name." I replied.
    "Really? Then, will you allow me to name you then?" She asked, I nodded.
    "Then... Your name will be Santa Claus!" I... I was smiling.

I never thought anyone would care about me, I mean, right beside me is a whole lot of food.
    And I never thought someone would name me after 26 years! I looked at her with teary eyes. "Thank you so much for caring for me!" I said, trying to wipe my tears away. She approached me and gently wrapped her arms around my body, patting my back. I rested my chin on her shoulder, slowly closing my eyes with a smile on my face. "It's okay. I do this because I love doing it. But I can't do it alone, so I need your help." She asked me. I pulled my head back and nodded again.
    "I will... I don't want anyone to experience what happened to me." I smiled back.
    After a while, we chatted about my life and hers, and I learned so much about her! That's why... She is my hero. She never told me her name. And I was really curious because she won't tell me. So I decided to go back to sleep. And all I could dream off, is a fat man wearing red suit and an odd red hat with a white orb on top. He looked really old, his beard was longer than the Ghost Captain from StoneBill CircleShirt (YES COPYRIGHT). He was really white.

Yes
    Rushed ending is my specialty C:

• Cubic Castles Story.
    (It was drafted so I decided to send it, it's not an entry, just a fun story I made.)

They say that Christmas is the day where everyone can be joyful, giving gifts and all.
    But for me, that's not the case at all. My life is just a metaphorical wasteland, every holidays are just nullified by my existence. In my 26 years of living, I have not experienced What you so called "Happiness" and "Love". My name? I don't have one, everyone just labels me as "The Homeless Man".

I'm sitting here, covering myself with a warm cloth, trying to get away from the cold.
    It's too cold, so cold I could barely breath. Everyone just pass by me, without even glancing once.
    It's that time of the year huh? Everyone's merrily jumping around, throwing snowballs and laughing like a wild hyena, Christmas. I hate it, I hate it all, it's like being indirectly tainted by the things I don't have, Love.

My stomach growled, waiting for me to shove food into it. But I don't have food, not even a single grain of rice. And yet everyone is eating, some even have so much, and yet they don't share. Am I that invisible? Do they not see that I crave for what they have? What I need? Is Christmas really the festive time to be happy?

I doubted myself for 2-3 years, if I really have the capacity to continue living this cold hell.
    Everyone's hearts are just conjoined with each other, closing the doors for a few others who wants to join with you. From what I see, Christmas is just a day of happiness for people with money and a place to live.

As time goes by, day by day and night by night, I stayed outside of the convenient store for shelter and hugged myself near the edge of the exterior. I shivered in pain, the cold suddenly turned violent. The snow was piling up rapidly, but I couldn't move, my legs were pinned to the ground by snow. But I had to thaw myself out, with my remaining strength, I pushed away the snow covering my legs and slowly pulled myself up.
    When I was free, I took my wool cloth and wrapped it around my body, quickly running towards the alleyway near the warehouse next to the convenience store. Luckily, I was the only one around, usually these alleyways would be filled with escaped criminals or poor people. It was pretty warm in here, but every minute a breeze would go through and kill my spine with a Sub-Zero hammer.

I looked around every nook and cranny of the alleyway to see what was left behind. There were dead rats, rotten eggs, garbage everywhere, there was even left over puke! But I was used to it, it never bothers me anymore. But despite those things, I found what I needed, a thrown away mattress and a thick wool blanket draped around the large garbage bins. I grabbed the blanket and rested my back on the mattress. And slept.

As soon as I opened my eyes, a hand went across my face and slapped me. "OW!" I screamed.
    I glared at the person who slapped me, it was a woman, around her mid-twenties. She wore pretty good fashion clothing I must say, a red ugly sweater with a red long skirt around her waist, with earmuffs covering her ears and a black scarf draped around her shoulders. "
    "You seem cold, do you want to come with me? I have food and all your needs to live." She smiled. My eyes were wide open. Subconsciously, I blurted out "Yes!" with a high pitch.

We ran for miles and miles away, I was panting so hard, my knees gave up and I collapsed into the thick snow. She looked behind to see why I stopped. "I'm tired..." I slowly said. Before everything went black.

After a couple of hours, I woke up. "Hey, are you okay?" I looked beside me to see the woman who brought me here. I nodded in reply and wrapped the blanket tightly around me. I felt really warm.

I never thought anyone would care about me, I mean, right beside me is a whole lot of food.
    And I never thought someone would name me after 26 years! I looked at her with teary eyes. "Thank you so much for caring for me!" I said, trying to wipe my tears away. She approached me and gently wrapped her arms around my body, patting my back. I rested my chin on her shoulder, slowly closing my eyes with a smile on my face. "It's okay. I do this because I love doing it. But I can't do it alone, so I need your help." She asked me. I pulled my head back and nodded again.
    "I will... I don't want anyone to experience what happened to me." I smiled back.
    After a while, we chatted about my life and hers, and I learned so much about her! That's why... She is my hero. She never told me her name. And I was really curious because she won't tell me. So I decided to go back to sleep. And all I could dream off, is a fat man wearing red suit and an odd red hat with a white orb on top. He looked really old, his beard was longer than the Ghost Captain from StoneBill CircleShirt (YES COPYRIGHT). He was really white.

Yes

ummm the entries are closed. :/

Cubic Castles Story.

Yes

what the heck bro you're a judge
    same as sweet, just pass your entries at my next contest
  • Cubic Castles Story.

Yes

Can ya'll read... I said it's not an entry.

It was just drafted on my comment box so I decided to send it lmao.
  • Cubic Castles Story.

Yes

Can ya'll read... I said it's not an entry.

It was just drafted on my comment box so I decided to send it lmao.
    wait, why was it drafted?
    Bumped
  • YESSSSSS 2ND PLACE!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!