lol
  • "Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
    And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
    Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
    I shake it off, I shake it off
    "

lol so cool. xD
  • :3 :P lol
  • - Whenever I make a hollawarp, rude people come into the store, saying that my store is an exaggerated price and cursing the store/owner, knowing that, whoever makes the shop, decides the prices, not the customers, even though I put a sign saying that "I can lower the price", keep complaining and cursing the store of something non-human, so I have decided that if this happens again, I will close my store.

whenever someone is cursing the store and the owner, I'll leave the nickname here below (Rudes peoples)

Using Cursing:

- Knaves

if one day I treated you badly, it was because I had a bad day, so ... I'm sorry

Maybe you can consider their opinion as your customer feedback.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Djedo said:

- Whenever I make a hollawarp, rude people come into the store, saying that my store is an exaggerated price and cursing the store/owner, knowing that, whoever makes the shop, decides the prices, not the customers, even though I put a sign saying that "I can lower the price", keep complaining and cursing the store of something non-human, so I have decided that if this happens again, I will close my store.

whenever someone is cursing the store and the owner, I'll leave the nickname here below (Rudes peoples)

Using Cursing:

- Knaves

if one day I treated you badly, it was because I had a bad day, so ... I'm sorry

I think he mentioned that he set the price at what it is for a reason, but the fact that people harass him about it is unacceptable.
  • Djedo said:

- Whenever I make a hollawarp, rude people come into the store, saying that my store is an exaggerated price and cursing the store/owner, knowing that, whoever makes the shop, decides the prices, not the customers, even though I put a sign saying that "I can lower the price", keep complaining and cursing the store of something non-human, so I have decided that if this happens again, I will close my store.

Using Cursing:

- Knaves

I think he mentioned that he set the price at what it is for a reason, but the fact that people harass him about it is unacceptable.
    And the community said that they didn't like the prices. Maybe in not so respectful manner but they still did. They didn't said that nicely, no way. I don't support that.

One thing about when peopel saying bad things to you. Take screen shot, ban da person, screen shot to active mod and voila.
    There will always be people who will say some bad things to you. Ignore them. There is no need to fell in to depression every time someone say that you are noob or any bad thing.
    One person called me a pig because I didn't accept some ridiculous trade for one of my items. It was funny to me, as I laughed more and more, that person was more frustrated because Im not getting upset.
    I almost forget about that person until this topic refreshed my memory.
    Don't take it to heart.
    :)
  • You shouldn't care about what some eight year old says about your store, it's not like their opinions are valid anyways.
  • woah r u saying 8 yea olds don't matter man
  • Always Here For Your Man,Those People Just Dont Understand your point of View Yet,They are Just Thinking For Themselve
  • When I go to giveaways, expensive stores, or just a parkour someone has made and Uses people complaining about prices or challenges, I go ballistic. I HATE when players think that the time and effort someone has put into something is not worth the price. Parkour meant to be hard! Super rates are meant to be expensive! Most players in Cubic Castles overuse the word scammer, because they are ignorant, unskilled, jealous, and poor (probably because they have terrible money management). Another one of my problems is when people who all are capable of getting an item or resource begs to get it for free. That BAN button was a gift from God and when you press it, it truly tells someone what you think of them. We are slowly becoming a society where people's "feelings" cannot be hurt, but when someone is acting like a weakling in a game where we all have an equal ability to get advantages, it is not fair to the people whom have taken the time to get to the top. I'm not quite there, but you can do whatever you want with your items. If someone wants to be hated, that's alright. Be who you wanna be. No one will like that person, but that's their choice. Have a wonderful night America! Sorry for the rant ;)
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Sorry to say it but this wont be able to be stopped.....

People will always curse trying to get you to lower your prices and get a good deal....
  • Snob those rude ppls :) they cant stop you to do what you want to do :) dont mind them.
  • Urr... I better tell then. I have 'Knaves' as a friend....
  • Oh boy, I used to be a rich businessqbee making tens of thousands of cubits everyday, so if that was like that before, why do I have 0c? It might have been because of the hundreds of other qbees complaining the prices, even though they are lower than most stores, and always had an “I can lower” sign. Not just “lol” or “expensive xD” but many times “lol noob, idiot, nobody will buy” I then closed my store, or just made another one, but kept loosing and loosing...

”DON’T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU”
  • Oh boy, I used to be a rich businessqbee making tens of thousands of cubits everyday, so if that was like that before, why do I have 0c? It might have been because of the hundreds of other qbees complaining the prices, even though they are lower than most stores, and always had an “I can lower” sign. Not just “lol” or “expensive xD” but many times “lol noob, idiot, nobody will buy” I then closed my store, or just made another one, but kept loosing and loosing...

”DON’T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU”

Yes Storm, now a people said that "Ovepriced" in my shop, i really, what he win with it? nothing! :/

• woah r u saying 8 yea olds don't matter man

I'm saying their opinions don't matter, because the super-majority can't even formulate an unbiased backed up opinion.
  • Now, a rude people is using cursing in my realm, now, all hollawarp if i make, i mute the realm for no cursing. In the door, have a sign, with said ".../ No Cursing /..." so... i muted the realm for 3 week.

screenshot V

• Now, a rude people is using cursing in my realm, now, all hollawarp if i make, i mute the realm for no cursing. In the door, have a sign, with said ".../ No Cursing /..." so... i muted the realm for 3 week.

screenshot V

bruh the word "dumb" isn't swearing, just ignore noobs like that.
  • JackFury said:

Now, a rude people is using cursing in my realm, now, all hollawarp if i make, i mute the realm for no cursing. In the door, have a sign, with said ".../ No Cursing /..." so... i muted the realm for 3 week.

screenshot V

bruh the word "dumb" isn't swearing, just ignore noobs like that.
    is a little cursing, but can move with the feelings of someone, who made a beautiful realm, who gave affection and love, to receive such a word as dumb realm? to me it's a bad word
  • you just have to ignore people like that, cuz not worth your time, happened to me the other night i raised a couple items that didnt come back and someone came and was like "lets go bro this place too expensive"....in my head im like litterally only TWO things are expensive the rest is CHEAP come on bruh! but ig i just said nothing cuz not worth my time
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited December 2017
    Sometimes i holla my shop,they use their language cursing me idk what they said but i feel it totally bad language >.> we can't 100% change their rude if they don't like you ,you just asking they leave ur shop >_>

If they cursing at mod realm without careful,witness!so everyone please try follow game rules