:C

HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
-

Comments

• I would like to see this but at this same time, what we have with the shrink bumper as of now is more than good enough for me. Would definitely help during parkour and such when you accidentally log off or get disconnected while you are doing the "small" section of the parkour.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    +1 :o
  • wahh !I want! +1 !
  • bump weird idea for mannequins
  • Definitely needed. +1
  • The "talking mannequin" has been in the game for a while, you can see it in the files as a mannequin with a black ! on its torso. That's what they used to make Adventure Mode, not sure why it's still unavailable to players. Imagine the stuff I could build with them :o
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited July 2018
    JackFury said:

The "talking mannequin" has been in the game for a while, you can see it in the files as a mannequin with a black ! on its torso. That's what they used to make Adventure Mode, not sure why it's still unavailable to players. Imagine the stuff I could build with them :o

Probably because of the coding it requires to make it work
    Developers just gaved them names and applied a "text" to the "name" instead of actual strings of text for every single one.
    Example: Naming a NPC "Mary" would trigger automatically a pre-made text made for "Mary" that gets applied to the NPC. And that is actually true for the farmer, afaik.
    I believe that's the problem with them. They need to create a system to add text and choices. A system that works not by naming a NPC something but rather by making actual strings of text, with choices and so on.
  • +10 nice
  • lucaaa795 said:

JackFury said:

The "talking mannequin" has been in the game for a while, you can see it in the files as a mannequin with a black ! on its torso. That's what they used to make Adventure Mode, not sure why it's still unavailable to players. Imagine the stuff I could build with them :o

Developers just gaved them names and applied a "text" to the "name" instead of actual strings of text for every single one.
    Example: Naming a NPC "Mary" would trigger automatically a pre-made text made for "Mary" that gets applied to the NPC. And that is actually true for the farmer, afaik.
    I believe that's the problem with them. They need to create a system to add text and choices. A system that works not by naming a NPC something but rather by making actual strings of text, with choices and so on.
    But what if when adding conversation to the mannequin, we would write it ourselves, just like we write text in signs?
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember

lucaaa795 said:

JackFury said:

But what if when adding conversation to the mannequin, we would write it ourselves, just like we write text in signs?
    That was what i was trying to say: They do not have such a system yet.
  • Oh okay, I misunderstood.
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    +1
    I want this so bad qwq
  • bump
  • Bump , if you can't afford a Bunnyzilla so why not have some Lil mannequin :0
  • bump
  • bump
  • bump
  • bump
  • bum0