How do i get cubits and how to get people to come to your shop NO HOLLA

XxAzuraxXXxAzuraxX Member
edited December 2017 in Trading Section
Me and my friend have set up a shop called Azura Tora shop. Thing is we only have reasources and the only way to get people to come to our shop is to stand in the lobby and just keep spamming WHO WANTS TO COME TO MY SHOP.Plus lets say we buy wings for 850 in cubit shop and we got bat wings. We can only sell them for 100c otherwise no one will buy. PLZ HELP I NEED HELP ON GETTING CUSTOMERS TO COME AND TO GET CUBITS PLZ PLZ PLZ HELPPP. Also merry christmas :D.(and plz help)
Hai plz tell me tips on (above) thx

Comments

• What you could do is tell your shop name in trading section here.Just make a discussion in the trading section and say your shop name there.I hope this helped :)
  • XxAzuraxXXxAzuraxX Member
    edited December 2017
    Thanks but do u know any better tips to get cubits? Like what to sell or hoe much everything cost?
    Also how much is mrs claus skirt worth?
    Flooks said:

What you could do is tell your shop name in trading section here.Just make a discussion in the trading section and say your shop name there.I hope this helped :)

thanks
  • XxAzuraxX said:

Thanks but do u know any better tips to get cubits? Like what to sell or hoe much everything cost?

There are different ways to get cubits,like mining,daily quests and buying items for cheap and selling them for a higher price you bought them.So its just a little bit experimenting on what works best for you.Heres a cubit guide made by Cd87:
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/7751/full-guide-to-obtaining-free-cubits#latest
    XxAzuraxX said:

Im not really good at prices so I cant answer that question sorry
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Msr Claud Skirt is around 800-1000 :D
    edited December 2017
    Flooks said:

XxAzuraxX said:

There are different ways to get cubits,like mining,daily quests and buying items for cheap and selling them for a higher price you bought them.So its just a little bit experimenting on what works best for you.Heres a cubit guide made by Cd87:
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/7751/full-guide-to-obtaining-free-cubits#latest
    XxAzuraxX said:

Im not really good at prices so I cant answer that question sorry
    Thanks a lot btw how do i get people to come over to my realm?

Msr Claud Skirt is around 800-1000 :D

Thanks
  • its really hard getting ppl to your realm if you don't want to holla, but you can go into a popular realm and advertise your shop (or a lobby) if the owner allows it
  • its really hard getting ppl to your realm if you don't want to holla, but you can go into a popular realm and advertise your shop (or a lobby) if the owner allows it

ok thx
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    edited December 2017
    for me...

my best way is to mine and sell (or mine)

Advantages:
    -While you mine some cubits are dropping.
    -Same as Dehydrated Cubes
    -You can sell e'm, You'll make a high profit there.

Disadvantage;
    -Lack of energy of playing
  • See if you can find Koekenbak or ALizzAy and ask them to place a door to your shop in their Marketplace.
    edited December 2017

for me...

my best way is to mine and sell (or mine)

Advantages:
    -While you mine some cubits are dropping.
    -Same as Dehydrated Cubes
    -You can sell e'm, You'll make a high profit there.

Disadvantage;
    -Lack of energy of playing

k Thx
    Shaanti said:

See if you can find Koekenbak or ALizzAy and ask them to place a door to your shop in their Marketplace.

Who are they? Are popular and do u think they will let me put a door in their market place?
  • to get cubits, craft cash reg, the best way to make cubit for new who dont have 500c, if you reached the 500c go ahead and start flipping items, sell your items on famous rent yards, look up for the prices to make profit.
    thats it

(Skull)
  • ooh u multiposted now the mods will come fr u
  • XxAzuraxX said:

Shaanti said:

See if you can find Koekenbak or ALizzAy and ask them to place a door to your shop in their Marketplace.

Who are they? Are popular and do u think they will let me put a door in their market place?

Yes, they are quite popular and will let you place a door. You may also place a door in my mall. Look for shanti’s realm.
  • ooh u multiposted now the mods will come fr u

.... i did?