Deleted

ValyreenaValyreena Member
edited April 2020 in Community
Deleted

Comments

• So glad you made this decision!
    You should always fight back no matter what! <3
  • Aja aja !!!
  • Love this so much Val ^_^! I am happy you are ready to walk the difficult path and maybe your message can help others be inspired to do the same! When you have a lot of talent whether in the real or virtual world people will try to break you due to jealously of your success. They want you on their level and you just have to fight!

Once long ago in my first build comp an arrogant jerk decided to give me a lecture about how he was a much better builder than I, that I should just give up, and as the comp went on with the multiple rounds he kept trying to break me down. His words could of defeated me but instead I let it set my heart ablaze! The second round I spent six to eight hours a day for a week solid building the Alantean Tale. I crushed him like a bug under my boot, after he saw my second build I don't think he even bothered to try in the third round. My point is turn your negative feelings into fuel to drive your creativity. Sorry Nixie can't come to the phone right now. Why? Oh she is dead lol!
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Stay strong Val! :D
  • Aw, so much love and warmth in this post.
    Succeeding in persuading yourself to "fight back" is never easy, but you did it!
  • Thank you so much to all the supports :)
  • I love your stories ! :D
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Haha Valy! I knew you can do it ^^
  • We will always be here when you need Val :3
  • Pain is temporary friendship is forever