Being able to see the item icon in the confirmation tab

Ed  Ed Game Moderator
As many people are aware this scam with the candy cane/snowman is going around for the past few days and people abuse it like crazy. My suggestion is to be able to see the item icon and the name of the item in the confirmation tab as a simple fix to this type of scam.

Comments

•  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    They are changing the name of the candy cane to carry cane as of the next update.
    The item icon was made especially different to the standard candy cane with this in mind, to avoid scams.
    Not sure if item images will change anything really.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    gdog said:

They are changing the name of the candy cane to carry cane as of the next update.
    The item icon was made especially different to the standard candy cane with this in mind, to avoid scams.
    Not sure if item images will change anything really.

I agree, there are plenty of scams that happen because people don't read what they're buying.
  • It's rather confusing even with a different item image. Especially when dropped it looks too similar since I myself went for the build-able candy canes instead of the carry cane while Bee did the pow gifts because of their confusing looks.

So, I do support this idea since it'll be a long term solution to things of similar nature in the future updates and packs.