XD Emoticon

Personally, I love the emoticons. I think it would be awesome if an emoticon for “XD” would be added as it is a commonly used emoticon. It would be just like the usual :D, except the eyes would be going > <

Comments

• XD
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Personally, I regret choosing emo, but sure +1
  • +1 not hard :P
  • Thats a funny idea +1 XD
  • Personally, I regret choosing emo, but sure +1

not really a waste since, the face expressions are cute and even if you didnt pick the emo perk now, at lv60 theres nothing else left to choose from its either hydro perk or the cubits perk, so its better to get emoticons
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

Personally, I regret choosing emo, but sure +1

not really a waste since, the face expressions are cute and even if you didnt pick the emo perk now, at lv60 theres nothing else left to choose from its either hydro perk or the cubits perk, so its better to get emoticons
    I haven't chose my last perk, but if I didn't choose emo, I could have both Hydro Expert 3 and Pet Pal 3. So in my opinion, it is a waste
  • Graceful ThunderGraceful Thunder Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    +1 I would love this. We need it ;u;
  • Sure! And also we need the ">_<" and "o-o"