Christmas Building Contest - Poll

Comments

• At 1st I thought I would come 2nd or 3rd, but then realised my build was bad compared to others. Gl to others
  • The time of entry ended in my time.

Good luck everyone!

Wait is the event submission over o-o
    Well thats my only wish in christmas but i didnt get so i just make my on big penguin even if its not a pet just to have penguin :/

Amd thank you so much in your comment i get alot of that too with my friends ;D
  • Who won?
  • Let him grade them first
  • Mr_jay said:

Who won?

The winners will be announced after the 26th.
    (I think)
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Mr_jay said:

Who won?

(I think)
    A poll will be created tomorrow for players to vote and then the places will be posted here a few days after that.
  • U said:

Mr_jay said:

Who won?

(I think)
    A poll will be created tomorrow for players to vote and then the places will be posted here a few days after that.
    Well. That what I think. Players voting isn't fair cuz they is some players will helping their friend to win. So my suggestion is you will judge who is the winner.
  • ChocoMale said:

U said:

Mr_jay said:

Who won?

(I think)
    Well. That what I think. Players voting isn't fair cuz they is some players will helping their friend to win. So my suggestion is you will judge who is the winner.
    I agree with Choco.
  • ChocoMale said:

U said:

Mr_jay said:

Who won?

(I think)
    i agree too.
  • KuRt...KuRt... Member
    edited December 2017
    Honesly its up to him on how this contest should be, if i would a suggest my own opinion tho ( there would be a poll and he, himself or much better add some more judges which vote would be lets say 5pts instead of the normal 1pt that everyone has on the poll )

sadly there are people who forces their friends when it comes to polls not just building contest, which is something we cant prevent..

Goodluck to everyone who participated <3
    I don’t want people to say I’m biased as well though, maybe I’ll ask some other people to judge it.
  • U said:

I don’t want people to say I’m biased as well though, maybe I’ll ask some other people to judge it.

U said:

I think you should ask other people...like your friends...because people will get others to vote for them. They could bribe people and they wouldn't losee profit as they would win loads of cubits. Please just ask other pros, not a poll.
  • U said:

Yeah please just ask some friends to vote.
    I never trust poll voting >_>
  • U said:

Yeah please just ask some friends to vote.
    I never trust poll voting >_>
    Same.
    Poll voting is just unfair tbh...
  • Maybe the mods can be judges?
  • It is to poll voting I lost in Jradys last competition. I am willing to be a judge, I can be unbiased and evaluate based on skill exhibited, effort, creativity, etc. ^_^.
  • I know everyone else already said this, but I need to put in my 2 cents as well: please do not use a poll to judge the contest. Ask some mods to judge it, or just find some old, trusted players of the community.
  • I think we need separate judges for each category:
    Ex
    A judge for Effort
    A judge for Colour
    Etc, Etc. Well, unless U already has judges Imo.
  • I think game moderators on forums need to judge this
    edited December 2017
    I am going to make a poll that will last three days and then will use that as a guide on how I place everyone.

If you participated I would consider not voting for yourself.

Poll lasts until December 30th!
  • when you know your already going to lose cause everyones builds are so cool and you cant afford another room -_- well Good luck everybody
  • U said:

I am going to make a poll that will last three days and then will use that as a guide on how I place everyone.

Poll is unfair in any contest because some players know many players or friends that can vote to them too even tho their work is good but there is very good in build but it didnt won because of that player who knows many qbees. Unfair especially in a Good builder or maker.
  • So now who is the winner now???
    "senpai" said:

U said:

Poll is unfair in any contest because some players know many players or friends that can vote to them too even tho their work is good but there is very good in build but it didnt won because of that player who knows many qbees. Unfair especially in a Good builder or maker.
    My comment says that I’m only using the results of the poll to help me decide where to place everyone.
    Eagence said:

"Your submission most of been built after this thread was posted, you can not submit previous things you have built."

One has to ask are we actually applying rules or are they there for decorations, some of those builds are already shown in facebook competition and it was done way before this discussion. I am not sure if there is diffrence... If its accepted I like to join too, but I think its not accepted.

I am aware and they have a 0% chance of getting placed at all.
  • no votes for me :D
  • U said:

"senpai" said:

U said:

2 things..
    1st what happened of we vote for ourself :p and 2nd when is the poll out? (Note I won't vote for myself cause that's unfair)

• *Checks Poll*
    0% for me. ._.
  • Where isn’t the poll?
  • SayWhatSayWhat Member
    edited December 2017
    Guys, I voted for the snowflake person! I was in 3rd but I figure I be in 2nt mine is THE POLAR EXPRESS TRAIN! I think some peps getting alt accounts n voting for themselves!
    Now I'm in 4th sadly!
  • Where is the poll?