New Bunny Pjs?

One of my favorite items in the game is the bunny pjs, but the only thing I personally dont like about them is the color. I like to wear a darker outfit but if I have the bunny pjs, the pink just doesn't match the rest of my outfit. Yes, I could wear a skirt over it but I dont really like skirts because if I wear on people would think im a girl. But my idea was that maybe you could add new colored pjs to the next easter pack, but not just any color. Since it is easter, to stay with the easter theme, maybe make only 3 different ones but in pastel color and maybe a black one as well (we had the black umbrella in the easter pack so why not add another black item to the packs?). Also as an idea you can make it to where the other colored ones are rare, but have the black ones be even more rare than the other pjs.

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    I'm for multicolor pjs :o, maybe make them dyable?
  • I'm for multicolor pjs :o, maybe make them dyable?

Wouldn't that make scams for trading them more?
  • No because the colour will be different but the image will be the same
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

How would it make it easier to scam o-o
  • #CREEPER# said:

One of my favorite items in the game is the bunny pjs, but the only thing I personally dont like about them is the color. I like to wear a darker outfit but if I have the bunny pjs, the pink just doesn't match the rest of my outfit. Yes, I could wear a skirt over it but I dont really like skirts because if I wear on people would think im a girl. But my idea was that maybe you could add new colored pjs to the next easter pack, but not just any color. Since it is easter, to stay with the easter theme, maybe make only 3 different ones but in pastel color and maybe a black one as well (we had the black umbrella in the easter pack so why not add another black item to the packs?). Also as an idea you can make it to where the other colored ones are rare, but have the black ones be even more rare than the other pjs.

i disagree cuz It's Bunny Pyjamas. it has it own color. i don't even know why Bunny is pink here. but its a game. if this continue ;-; they will suggest to add colors on tophats, noob hats etc. ;-;
    Dr. Roger said:

#CREEPER# said:

i disagree cuz It's Bunny Pyjamas. it has it own color. i don't even know why Bunny is pink here. but its a game. if this continue ;-; they will suggest to add colors on tophats, noob hats etc. ;-;
    Can't really say I agree with a specific color for PJs, I mean take a look at the wide selection of colored bunny ears :P
  • -1 on the idea, and definitely no dyable rares
  • +1 on this good idea, and definitely no dyable rares

I agree!! Imagine blue dino heads and pink top hats, black beanies, and worst of them all.. Red halos?!
  • But I never said that they should make them dyeable. Just make the other pastel colored ones to match the easter theme
  • #CREEPER# said:

But I never said that they should make them dyeable. Just make the other pastel colored ones to match the easter theme

+1 I like this idea, except the idea of black pjs. That doesn't work XD
    But we could have pastel green, blue, yellow, and purple ones as well.
  • Like the same colours as the floral crowns and bunny ears
  • +1 for black pjms
  • +1 for the colors, not dyable, and not black tho. But having the Easter colors like the ears could be cool. But at the same time I think it should stay the same color, but I am mainly leaning on the side of different colored ones. Sooo yeee

Pomela
  • "How to make something old SUPER RARE AND EXPENSIVE: turn it black and add black to it's name"
    -JAXsepticeye

"How to make something old SUPER RARE AND EXPENSIVE: turn it black and add black to it's name"
    -JAXsepticeye

Black shirt = white shirt :v
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Well you can just wear a black rope over it....

But i wouldnt mind a different color of bunny pjs...
    But it needs to be made as even as rare as the original bunny pjs... sure it will be more expencive because the populairity factor... but thats very hard to adjust since you cant predict the ammount of people that gets attracted to it