Trading anything for Christmas stuff

soap barsoap bar Member
edited December 2017 in Trading Section
Trading anything such as gingerbread head, licorice, werewolf head, and some other stuffs. No cubits because I’m poor

Comments

• Do you trade the things above for some new Christmas rares? Also what is Licorice? Typo? If you answer my questions I could sell you some. :)
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Laani said:

Do you trade the things above for some new Christmas rares? Also what is Licorice? Typo? If you answer my questions I could sell you some. :)

Yea same question, but in assuming you're trying to trade things for those items? So what do you want to trade for werewolf?
  • Laani said:

Do you trade the things above for some new Christmas rares? Also what is Licorice? Typo? If you answer my questions I could sell you some. :)

That’s luxoride and also I’m trading some stuff for like say, luxoride, and 3k for a Christmas sled or is that way too low
  • edited December 2017
    Do u sell a gingerbread or trade for it? If you sell it I will buy it for pure c
  • Oooo okay... I’d love to buy the ginger bread or trade for it. I have a sleigh and a snowman costume.
  • yes I have gingerbread for sale
  • Add me in game we will do the trade ^^
  • Traded my sled for a licorice c:
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Hijacking removed.