How do pets lose all their xp?

JackFuryJackFury Member
edited December 2017 in Help Requests
So I worked on leveling up my penguin, I got it a few levels; then I dug up the kennel to move it and it reverted back to level 0. I have heard of this issue before, but can someone please explain how it works so I don't do it again? I had gotten the penguin to level 4, which isn't much, (although I did place about 13k blocks just for 4 levels) and it was disappointing. But imagine if this happened when I dug up a much higher-level pet and it lost all its levels. That would be a huge loss. I contacted support to see if they could replace my pet with one that has the levels I lost (I know lvl 4 isn't much but it's still something) and I have not gotten a reply. Anyways, how does this work and how do I avoid it for future notice?

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    If a pet has leveled up and is not returned to its kennel before it’s mined that it will reset. If a pet has not gone up any levels since it was last in the kennel that it will stay the same when mined.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Oh man, the same thing happened to my penguin ;-;
  • talk to support :D they will deal that problem
  • talk to support :D they will deal that problem

Did already, either they're too busy to check the support email or they don't care ;-;
  • artz.frostartz.frost Member
    edited December 2017
    JackFury said:

talk to support :D they will deal that problem

Did already, either they're too busy to check the support email or they don't care ;-;
    How could you say that?!?! mabz cares, mabz is luv!
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    lucaaa795 said:

JackFury said:

can take up to 48h
    if they didnt reply within 56 hours send another one.
    Another ticket or just a bump?
  • lucaaa795 said:

JackFury said:

can take up to 48h
    another ticket ithink

lucaaa795 said:

JackFury said:

can take up to 48h
    another ticket ithink
    Oh, good to know :D
  • The pet has to enter the Kennel first, in order to save your progress