Car Sound Bug - Cubic Castles Creepypasta

This is done with a sled and any car.
The sled is dropped from 4 blocks high then there has to be only one car (dork is good for this) and when you ride the car, it makes this sound right here:

But if you remove the sled after the car you're riding will have a sled sound.

Comments

• it werid right :o
  • Also, if you do the method BUT remove the dork first before the sled, the sled makes a slower, scarier sound of a dork.
  • Actually the sled makes that slower sound in mud/snow.
  • and it will make normal car sound ex: Dorkmobile on any block that didn't slow down but if the are on mud and snow it will make like creepy sound
  • Wade PrevossWade Prevoss Member
    edited December 2017
    It's Totally Scary. i just Creeped out when i hear it. it's like The Outlast when the butcher Pulling you with Chains xD
  • Lol Roger
  • I forgot to mention after remove dork mobile if the sledge still around it will make dorkmobile sound
  • Also, if you do the method BUT remove the dork first before the sled, the sled makes a slower, scarier sound of a dork.

a few minutes ago when you were in my realm.... the pther guys were using cars that bug happened
  • Jesus Christ... I heard this sound yesterday... made me go freaking INSANE!
  • PentaPatataPentaPatata Member
    edited December 2017
    There is also a bug in sportscar idk if in other cars too and idk how it happens but it happened to me many times that the car sounds dont stop even I remove the car, idk if it something to do with sled cause it happens when someone riding a sled in a realm i riding my sportscar
  • KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
    Neat
  • This actually just happens if you drive the sleigh constantly for a certain amount of time. Not only can it make this creepy noise, but if you get out of the sleigh, it keeps going. @SirKewberth please fix this XD (or whoever's in charge of the sleigh)
  • JackFury said:

This actually just happens if you drive the sleigh constantly for a certain amount of time. Not only can it make this creepy noise, but if you get out of the sleigh, it keeps going. @SirKewberth please fix this XD (or whoever's in charge of the sleigh)

If u remove and respawn the sled it fixes it.
  • I heard it ;-; not as creepy. But it was creepy
  • Roxie01Roxie01 Member
    edited December 2017
    It has happened to me too. If there are 2 sleds, one will have the bells AND the dark noise. Sounds like some dark, low pitched laptop beeps. If the car and owner leave at the same time, the bell sound will contdtantly play (unless u respawn the Sled)