close

edited December 2017 in General Chat
close

Comments

• Doing that takes a lot of time BUT you will always get a really big profit.
    It's not the quickest method, but it's really functional and easy.
  • not really, to raise a pet to lvl up you need to either place blocks or break them but placing blocks are way faster than breaking so you might need to prepare a lot of blocks to build until it reaches lv49, you will also get bored easily, the best and easy way is to always do your daily quests and mine, you get cubits while mining and sell the rest of the blocks and resources you find, such as dirt, sand, water, rocks, gold, trunks and etc, can be sell to other players at a decent rate. slowy when you earning enough money to buy stuff maybe you can start learning how to invest items and sell them back for profit and continue so on
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Pretty muh what everyone said, but finding a buyer for a decent price is also another thing you should look out for. Pretty much no one wants to buy it for a reasonable price these days.
  • To get a pet from lvl0 to lvl49 u need to place 125,000 blocks
  • Noice

great info xD

at lvl 40+ 3-4 blocks per exp so that would bring me 8 lvls up since each lvl is 5k exp

• This good ideas and keep it up i need more ideas and i love your idea daine thx
  • Not necessarily. There are many other ways to earn cubits efficiently. If you haven't looked at this guide for ways to get free cubits, check it out:
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/7751/full-guide-to-obtaining-free-cubits/p1

On the guide above, one of the point is market manipulation. You just have to keep an eye out for cheap and rare items for sale. And whenever it seems the most viable to sell it with a bit of an increase on the price, do it. Like for instance, you can buy event items during the event for cheaper than after the event ends. So, if you work your way to get an event item or buy it from someone during the event for cheap, you can sell the same item for far better price than you bought it for.

It mostly just depends on how you approach it but you have to start somewhere.
  • i know someone did that and he just got 2 million now. he starts at dog then bought a dragon, he level it up too,then black cat, after that he starts to do Buy N' Sells.

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Dr. Roger said:

i know someone did that and he just got 2 million now. he starts at dog then bought a dragon, he level it up too,then black cat, after that he starts to do Buy N' Sells.

Did he get the black cat when it was cheap o-O, but man that's dedication :P
  • Wade PrevossWade Prevoss Member
    edited December 2017

Dr. Roger said:

i know someone did that and he just got 2 million now. he starts at dog then bought a dragon, he level it up too,then black cat, after that he starts to do Buy N' Sells.

his name is Bright Knight from the old days, yes he got the black cat around 40-60k ( the Old price of it )

His Name is ^^Blue^^ now, a halo lover.. i seen his 7 halo collection xd
  • wow nice i love the idea when i start from zero to 100k after i get a cat
  • Dr. Roger said:

Dr. Roger said:

his name is Bright Knight from the old days, yes he got the black cat around 40-60k ( the Old price of it )

Correction 9 halos
  • Dr. Roger said:

Dr. Roger said:

Correction 9 halos
    Update:- 10 halos
  • Plz say any thing anout how to get c

Just buy cubits. Time spent to train level 49 pet could be spent to earn real money.

• Keep it comeing plz
    Djedo said:

Plz say any thing anout how to get c

Just buy cubits. Time spent to train level 49 pet could be spent to earn real money.

Unless you aren't allowed to buy them :P
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    You could mow peoples lawns, or shovel drive ways or something and get 50$ and buy 200k in the time it will take to level up a pet to level 49.
  • Djedo said:

Than you need to talk with your parents.

Djedo said:

Djedo said:

I think in some cases, people don't spend money on a game because of financial reasons, although I do agree that one should support the game if they are willing to spend some money they've earned.
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited December 2017

Djedo said:

Djedo said:

I think in some cases, people don't spend money on a game because of financial reasons, although I do agree that one should support the game if they are willing to spend some money they've earned.
    And I've seen a few players also post here that from the country they are in, while they can access the game, they don't have options to buy cubits because the financial options from the game aren't available in their country. So they look for ways to earn cubits.

Since you have to do something to level up the pet, I'd say, mine to gain XP to level up your pet, and then also sell the resources you've gathered while leveling your pet. That way you have two income streams - selling resources and leveling pets. Focus on mining for ores as they are always in high demand (though you have to sell a lot to make income, but they are a stable item to sell consistently as there is constant demand for the item from the builders in the game). Also with mining, you'll get a cubit for every 20 or so blocks that you mine. And many of the daily quests are to mine things, so those days, you get an extra 50 cubits for completing the quest. Over time as you earn more cubits, you can branch out into sales of other things where you buy low and sell high.
  • Keep it coming i hope any mod or more people say more things
    Just saying, I've been leveling up some pets, and unless you are willing to spend hours leveling it, it's not the job for you. I'd go into selling decors
  • I remember when it used to be super fast to get it that high. That was nice.

I remember when it used to be super fast to get it that high. That was nice.

First day :P
  • keep it coming
  • hello it's me Mr.Angelo a player on cci saw that making profit is best like buy item cheap sell it higher price example buy item 200c and sell 400c etc..
    Mr.Angelo said:

hello it's me Mr.Angelo a player on cci saw that making profit is best like buy item cheap sell it higher price example buy item 200c and sell 400c etc..

Pretty much the buy and sell method :D
  • Here are the things to bring into consideration:
    Level 0 Meemew: 2,500c
    Pet Treat: 20c each
    It takes 3,000 xp to level up a pet once. This means you have to either mine or place 3,000 blocks.
    Total blocks mined or placed to get it to level 49: 147,000
    Now, if you have the perk Pet Pal 3, which makes the pet need 15% less xp to level up, it takes 2,550 blocks.
    Now, with the perk, you would need a slightly less daunting 124,950 xp to level it to 49.
    A realm/room has a build limit of 80 blocks, you can't go any higher. Therefore, if you are placing blocks to level it up, you would need a 40x40 room/realm with the perk. If you fill up a 40x40 all the way, it takes 128,000 blocks total. However, if you do not have the perk for a 15% bonus, you would need a 42x42 room/realm.
    Leveling up pets can take a very long time, unless you are a dedicated builder/miner. I would not recommend using this as a way to produce income. It all depends on whether or not you want to do it, though :)
  • Wew credits to jack for calculating this out for everyone
    JackFury said:

Here are the things to bring into consideration:
    Level 0 Meemew: 2,500c
    Pet Treat: 20c each
    It takes 3,000 xp to level up a pet once. This means you have to either mine or place 3,000 blocks.
    Total blocks mined or placed to get it to level 49: 147,000
    Now, if you have the perk Pet Pal 3, which makes the pet need 15% less xp to level up, it takes 2,550 blocks.
    Now, with the perk, you would need a slightly less daunting 124,950 xp to level it to 49.
    A realm/room has a build limit of 80 blocks, you can't go any higher. Therefore, if you are placing blocks to level it up, you would need a 40x40 room/realm with the perk. If you fill up a 40x40 all the way, it takes 128,000 blocks total. However, if you do not have the perk for a 15% bonus, you would need a 42x42 room/realm.
    Leveling up pets can take a very long time, unless you are a dedicated builder/miner. I would not recommend using this as a way to produce income. It all depends on whether or not you want to do it, though :)

• So summary: good if you are patient and determinded.
    Bad if you get bored very easily
This discussion has been closed.