Paladin Pack

[Drawing pending]

"For those serious about PvP or joining a Fighters' Clan, this provides everything needed to get started! It includes an armor set for clothing, and a sword that goes into the Wand slot. Plus, start your journey towards your own mystical Spirit Blade!"

Default armor is the Knight set, such as the Knight Helmet that already exists, but there is a chance at the rarer "Paladin Armor".

It's also possible to have a ranged weapon that's more serious than the Wands (handheld cannons), but I don't blame anyone for thinking that isn't a good idea. :P

Quest for the Spirit Blade: #PaladinLore Aside from roughly 5000-10000 additional XP grand total, players can take another scoop into #CubicLore through a long journey guided by at least one prominent NPC: The fabled Sir Qbalot Knight (Yes, an NPC version of The Platinum Paladin #egostroke ). The end result is a personal version of the iconic energy sword that, like the Redwood Hat, can only be acquired by questing. Plus, its color varies upon the final hurdle: (spoiler alert) a personality quiz!

And no, I have not forgotten about the #Scamhunter which would be available at 100k Cubits! It's meant as the coolest set of Wheels in the game!

Direct-Message me if you'd like more details, @CosmicCow @SirKewberth @Horus @Betamax
Regardless, I'm taking the idea for "Spirit Blade" with me!

Comments

• been Suggested that Knight armor ;-; still hoping they would be added

• HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited December 2017
    i wish for paladin armor
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Pls dont add the spirit blade ;_;

Then plattypus isnt only strong in our story but also ingame ;/

But yeah pretty goed idea, although i hope they will add it i think they wont add swords...
  • They definitely won't add guns but bows are nice. C:
  • i Tried to Suggest Sword and they don't want them be added. their too Violence for the game
  • Wands are really awkward while wearing knight helmet.
  • edited December 2017

Pls dont add the spirit blade ;_;

Then plattypus isnt only strong in our story but also ingame ;/

But yeah pretty goed idea, although i hope they will add it i think they wont add swords...

That's partially the point (though it'd probably just be a sword reskin), because #PaladinLore but I can see the point of keeping it special for our own game.

Still, it's a shame to see this idea get tossed to the wayside and ignored by the developers. Oh well, I tried.
  • I had always wanted a knight helmet ever since I began playing Cubic, and when they finally added it, there wasn't a matching outfit, and the helmet didn't have a feather. I'm still pretty disappointed.
  • MarieAraMarieAra MexicoMember
    Not every idea will be implemented into the game. You have to understand that it's not an easy job designing items and not every single one will be made, plus, devs think about what the WHOLE community will like to see, not just what YOU yourself want. If an idea gets a lot of positive comments, then I'm sure it would be considered at one point though.
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited December 2017
    MarieAra said:

Not every idea will be implemented into the game. You have to understand that it's not an easy job designing items and not every single one will be made, plus, devs think about what the WHOLE community will like to see, not just what YOU yourself want. If an idea gets a lot of positive comments, then I'm sure it would be considered at one point though.

Actually it is easy to design items, depends on what you're making. It gets harder to make new items when you need a new model, but making new things like a new shirt, which is just a re-texture, is super easy.
  • I'm all about this but I made a suggestion a while back where they should add in new weapons but nobody wanted this to be added to cc well I hope ur discussion will succeed best of luck platinum