Spelling Mistake- Developers, Please read

[]BOSS[][]BOSS[] Member
edited December 2017 in Bug Reports
While doing offers on my iPad, I noticed the new feature available on mobile, to read the rules in the menu. I read, to discover if there had been anything new I had not known, and I found a spelling mistake in this screenshot, as you can see if you opened it, it says "We have systems in place to protect these problems and while it might seem like you can get away with it at first, attempting to take advantage of this bug most often lead to a permanent ban of you account."

Comments

• i dont think thats a big deal
  • razak8 said:

i dont think thats a big deal

but its good to report these things, as it's better to fix your mistakes :)
  • There are rules to this game? Whoops....... I should go find those.
  • There are rules to this game? Whoops....... I should go find those.

Only for Steam Players :D (Computer Users Ussually)
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited December 2017
    Dr. Roger said:

There are rules to this game? Whoops....... I should go find those.

Not anymore
    The support to the new update arrived for ios devices today, and when i checked mine, it had this rules button
    EDIT: for android users too, probably for mac ones too
  • Piratax10 said:

Dr. Roger said:

There are rules to this game? Whoops....... I should go find those.

Not anymore
    The support to the new update arrived for ios devices today, and when i checked mine, it had this rules button
    If its released on all ios, android and windows I am expecting a new update after 2+ hours or maybe tomorrow at 8:00 cc time
  • Also the date of the update is wrong in the news/announcements page...it says version 1.8.8 was updated 12/6/2017...should read 12/18/2017.
  • All fixed :)
  • KirodashiKirodashi Member
    edited December 2017
    CosmicCow said:

All fixed :)

There should also be commas in ‘Scammers Thieves & Bullies’ to make ‘Scammers, Thieves, & Bullies’

Also, the ‘cow’ in Cosmic cow should be capitalized in ‘Cosmic cow may update the terms of service.’

Additionally, ‘innapropriate’ should be changed to ‘inappropriate’ in ‘likewise using innapropriate language’
  • Kirodashi said:

CosmicCow said:

All fixed :)

There should also be commas in ‘Scammers Thieves & Bullies’ to make ‘Scammers, Thieves, & Bullies’

Also, the ‘cow’ in Cosmic cow should be capitalized in ‘Cosmic cow may update the terms of service.’

Additionally, ‘innapropriate’ should be changed to ‘inappropriate’ in ‘likewise using innapropriate language’
    Lol, I was reporting one mistake, now like ten people have seen way more xD