Share Your YouTube Channel!

Comments

• H4RPY D3Li4lYH4RPY D3Li4lY Member
    edited December 2017
  • marener said:

I am thinking if making one but I don't know what kind of content peeps want to watch so please tell me :)

Just fun things, I do giveaway which peps live and I will do another soon, do some quest for them, I want to personally get a interview with ED but I don’t think that’s possible or all he mods all in one place and I hang with them! There just original peps to me but peps love them and I love hanging out with them. I’m happy ThisIsNotSlim is my friend! He doesn’t talk much but he is awesome. Glad he playing again!
  • My Channel
    NOTE : I make videos in Portuguese
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCgopEtrU8T449mYrw4TuMXg

• Hope you enjoy!
  • Ome ROme R Member
    edited December 2017
    My Channel : Cubic Super

• Mr.kenErMr.kenEr Member
    edited January 2018
    My channel: Mr.KenEr
    Subsribe if you like my Video & want to see more ^^!
    This is one of my videos:
    Cubic Castles - How to build a good Workshop
  • Please check my channel xmas pack 20k opening my channel name is cubic nighttrap and i got a raindeer kennel on my very very 1st video :D
  • Did anyone else filter through this whole thing only to not find their friends at all?
  • Mad Dog GamerMad Dog Gamer Member
    edited January 2018
    I have a YouTube channel, but no Cubic Castle videos. It's dupstep/drumstep! Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgJRF8dexaWUGT3ynq8Tycw
    Here's one of my combinations not on YouTube! : https://www.rave.dj/ckhCg0MPiA8ZJQ
    I'll make some more soon!
  • Mr.kenEr said:

You make really good vidios dude! Make one about a shop and send the video to me via message.

• Mr.kenErMr.kenEr Member
    edited January 2018

Mr.kenEr said:

You make really good vidios dude! Make one about a shop and send the video to me via message.

I will make a video for you to see my shop, but in that video I will not build it because it would be hard and long

Cubic Castles - Open 100 Valentine Packs ( 2018 )
  • heres a video of my realm showing everyone how awesome it is also i am sick in the video sorry for the way i sound
    Spoiler:
  • Umm.. I’m pretty new and I have 1 video (so far)
    My channel is “The incandescent cat”
  • Planning ;)
  • ZoddyGaming
    I do daily Cubic Castles videos and a few off topic ^^
    Please sub
  • My channel is -xPlayeRx- like and subscribe to help me make more and better videos Thank you
  • well..... this is mine... but i dont have cubic castles video cuz i cant find any screen recorder :/ heres the channel: Phei Recinto. i have 109 subs :/

• marener said:

I am thinking if making one but I don't know what kind of content peeps want to watch so please tell me :)

If you are looking for something to record but you are not sure, try recording an app you play regularly but you need to cover basics when you start or else people will join your series from start and have no idea what's going on and lose interest. BTW this is Reaper Seth from in the game... hi

• My videos are usually speed paints or letter openings, but I'm also working on an animation (based off my poem from the Valentine's contest). Check out "Castillove". :))
  • NaroxNarox Member
    Subscribe To My Youtube Channel :
    For Gaming !
    Channel Name : Cubic Killer
    If You Didn't Find That Name So I Just Will Update It Soon To : Killer Gaming
  • My channel: Mr.KenEr ( Avatar: Logo of Cubic Qbee )
    LIKES & SUBSCRIBE if you likes & want to see more my Video
    REMEMBER: COMMENT on WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO in the UPCOMING VIDEO
    Or COMMENT What do you think about this video? Let me have more motivation to do Video (Thanks^^! )
  • Subscribe my Chenel name I sell DEWALK23 I make livestream
  • The Cubic Pixel
    Been 3 Weeks.

Some Of My Vids

Hat Pack Duels

Spoiler:

Games!
    Spoiler:

Parkour!
    Spoiler:

------------------------------------------

- Pixel

Pixel i have watched your videos and i dislike them but, that should not stop you keep going buddy I probably can not do, better. :D
  • My yt is Marener