Unicorn Suggestion

ValleyValley Member
edited December 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
For all those unicorn lovers out there like me this is an item that should be added to the animal set pack.
It makes sense since there is already a unicorn horn... something like this:
http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/uploads/imageupload/985/CVL0JRSRZIVX.jpg
I also like the idea of unicorn pets! Cute little unicorns following qbee's around would be amazing! :O:

Comments

• KYAAAAAAAA THAT WOULD BE SO CUTE HAAAAAAAIL
    Bless your soul for putting this out there
  • I would wear a rainbow unicorn tail all year 0-0......
  • Maybe similar to fox tail? but rainbow colors! xD
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    edited December 2016
    Yaaaas, would look funny (though you will not see that tail on me since i always wear slime costume lol
  • And because of that... Why don't we suggest shoes and hoofs ( horsehoe idk spell) xD
  • Or maybe a tail item that appears to sprout rainbows from your behind. >:D
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

Or maybe a tail item that appears to sprout rainbows from your behind. >:D

You mean like you are farting rainbows like nyan cat?
  • Or maybe a tail item that appears to sprout rainbows from your behind. >:D

You mean like you are farting rainbows like nyan cat?
    YES YES YESSSS!!!!!, I am such a fan of nyan cat and i love it when it poops rainbows .o.
    And Im all like... ASDFGHJLLEIXNCKSMAKZJXNDJWIWOMSNWKALSXKDJDENJSJS CATTTTTTTTT :O
  • ValleyValley Member
    edited September 2017
    Thanks for the feedback guys. I hope one day developers add this to game. >:0 >:0
  • ValleyValley Member
    edited September 2017
    Bump! I've been thinking about this lately and thought I should bring it back into the light
  • YES YES YES!!!
  • Bump! I posted this discussion a year ago and still there is no unicorn tail nor pet in game! #SaveTheUnicorns
  • I'm a dude, but I think we all have an eternal love for the unicorn tribe. +∞ (that's the infinity symbol btw)
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    A rainbow unicorn tail :o, +1
  • maybe I could retexture this... good idea! +1 :3
  • AutiMaTICAutiMaTIC Member
    edited April 2020
    Req: Delete this comment
  • yeah a unicorn tail
    there is uncorn horn but there is no unicorn tail :v
    and i guess unicorn pet is fine
    +∞
  • The MGN clan made a texture pack for the fox tail as a rainbow one. Also i like that idea. +1
  • maybe I could retexture this... good idea! +1 :3

Yes! That would be amazing! :)
  • This is a good idea since their are barely any items that were designed for females like a tutu and a princess hat with a bow but it will be better if u can RIDE A UNICORN also I think they should have many different colors of unicorns like a black unicorn and blue tail and a blue main or a purple one or a plain white one manny ideas for this