Items Can Be Scammed but Friendship cannot

PentaPatataPentaPatata Member
edited November 2017 in Player Events & Creations
2015 Is the best year for me in cubic castles because that time I'm too young to be busy and I always playing Cubic Castles almost everyday from day to night. And that is the always reason why my mother always angry to me XD. Also september that year i started playing cubic castles and joined my first clan "Castle Crusher", then I the clan for some reason and join HPA which is Hope's Peak Academy in leadership of teardrop which is always AFK that time XD. Iremember my first friend there and also the one who recruited me is Marshalla, but unfortunately she quitted and since that time, I never seen her on the game. 2015 is also the year where we won a krampus with my bestfriend "IIIPPPIIISSS" (which means cockroach in english) and sold it for 300k.

Since then in 2016 I've been busy so we havent seen each other for so many months. But surprisingly yesterday someones call my name (in real life name) in Pen Yard. At first I shocked cause someones know my name but i didnt know who that was. But the time that he give me some clues, I recognize him. The old Friend IIIPPPIIIS OMG XD but he change his name to Nescafe(yes a coffee brand -___-) that's why i didnt recognize him at first. Then we throwback by discussing the happenings in cubic castles' early days and visiting old realm we visited 2 years ago. We also visited the realm we use in the krampus giveaway and heres some pictures. :D

Yeah, we all getting older, the game becoming better, we all have freinds that quitted before, but that's not sign that its over, we can have all of the items by buying them in cubits but true FRIENDSHIP can't be sell or trade to others.... Items can be scammed and lost but true FRIENDSHIP is still there and can never be scammed or lost.

I know you guys have Friendship Expirience too.... Be free to share them to us in the comments below :D

Have a nice day, may the CosmicCows be with you.... HAPPY PLAYING!!
#FriendshipGoals

Comments

• Woah. BONDS! BEAUTIFUL!
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    Friendship Goals! xD
  • Me with my baby damolag friends started playing the game like boss noobs
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    I don't have any old pictures, as I'm using a new iPad, but I can say, @Skylar and @Ornella are some of my oldest and best friends :D
  • #FriendshipGoals omg :,) that’s the sweetest post I’ve seen on here!!! I just started the game like last year so I don’t have a big friendship thing in game. But I can’t wait to have a story like yours to tell.
  • PentaPatataPentaPatata Member
    edited November 2017
    Thanks Guys for sharing your experiences tooo luv yall and @=Kitten= I know that you will have a big friendship like others someday cause so many good players out there so Just Happy Playing
  • Love this post!! Best title ever.. And you are so right! We can get upset about being scammed, but our friends are what make this game. I've been scammed n I tell ya, its my friends who kept me on back when i was noobish and losing that stuff was really hard.
    Hooray for friendship!!!
  • So Ipis is nescafe :0 never knew that lol, but amazing story :p i read the whole thread
  • Hahaha ye Roger did ya know ipis? XD
  • waw touching story :Q: <3
  • Lel @PinkJik that is your boyfriend i am talking about xD its Nescafe hehes
  • ey look i'm in the picture...as a giant photobomber
  • 2015 Is the best year for me in cubic castles because that time I'm too young to be busy and I always playing Cubic Castles almost everyday from day to night. And that is the always reason why my mother always angry to me XD. Also september that year i started playing cubic castles and joined my first clan "Castle Crusher", then I the clan for some reason and join HPA which is Hope's Peak Academy in leadership of teardrop which is always AFK that time XD. Iremember my first friend there and also the one who recruited me is Marshalla, but unfortunately she quitted and since that time, I never seen her on the game. 2015 is also the year where we won a krampus with my bestfriend "IIIPPPIIISSS" (which means cockroach in english) and sold it for 300k.

Since then in 2016 I've been busy so we havent seen each other for so many months. But surprisingly yesterday someones call my name (in real life name) in Pen Yard. At first I shocked cause someones know my name but i didnt know who that was. But the time that he give me some clues, I recognize him. The old Friend IIIPPPIIIS OMG XD but he change his name to Nescafe(yes a coffee brand -___-) that's why i didnt recognize him at first. Then we throwback by discussing the happenings in cubic castles' early days and visiting old realm we visited 2 years ago. We also visited the realm we use in the krampus giveaway and heres some pictures. :D

Yeah, we all getting older, the game becoming better, we all have freinds that quitted before, but that's not sign that its over, we can have all of the items by buying them in cubits but true FRIENDSHIP can't be sell or trade to others.... Items can be scammed and lost but true FRIENDSHIP is still there and can never be scammed or lost.

I know you guys have Friendship Expirience too.... Be free to share them to us in the comments below :D

#FriendshipGoals

sya pala si ipis :< waaaah! omg hahahaaha
  • 2015 Is the best year for me in cubic castles because that time I'm too young to be busy and I always playing Cubic Castles almost everyday from day to night. And that is the always reason why my mother always angry to me XD. Also september that year i started playing cubic castles and joined my first clan "Castle Crusher", then I the clan for some reason and join HPA which is Hope's Peak Academy in leadership of teardrop which is always AFK that time XD. Iremember my first friend there and also the one who recruited me is Marshalla, but unfortunately she quitted and since that time, I never seen her on the game. 2015 is also the year where we won a krampus with my bestfriend "IIIPPPIIISSS" (which means cockroach in english) and sold it for 300k.

#FriendshipGoals

sya pala si ipis :< waaaah! omg hahahaaha
    ye @Touka Kirishima
  • PinkJikPinkJik Member
    edited December 2017

ey look i'm in the picture...as a giant photobomber

hahahaha
    peymus talaga ipis noon :o
  • PinkJik said:

peymus talaga ipis noon :o

oo magaling kasi sya sa farm at pag lvl ng pets hahahaha
  • Ye he's fast in leveling up idk how? O.o