Clearing up some controversy on my prank

Ok, so as many of you know, this morning I posted a discussion about how to craft a tractor. This was a prank, intended for fun; I even did a sloppy job photoshopping the pic (as Super found out) on purpose to make sure it wasn't 100% believable. The other people who commented things like "It worked, thanks!" were not lying, they were just taking part in the joke.
I am sorry to those of you who got mad at me for posting this, it was meant as a joke ;-;
If i posted it on April 1st, would anyone be mad? Nah. Anyways, if you did believe it, just laugh, don't be offended. It's what a prank is meant for. K? I think it was for the best that Prof closed it though XD Otherwise we might have had Cubic Castles Civil War.

Comments

• It was a funny one
  • I even fell for it and I usually pick up on these things
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    I wouldn't be mad if you posted this, I mean why would I? It was an obviously joke, and I thought it was rather amusing. But perhaps, say it's a joke early on :D
  • I wouldn't be mad if you posted this, I mean why would I? It was an obviously joke, and I thought it was rather amusing. But perhaps, say it's a joke early on :D

but that would ruin the joke ;-;
  • I think it sad that we cant be amusing and spice up the atmosphere without having a hammer thrown at out :O:. Jack I luffed it.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    JackFury said:

I wouldn't be mad if you posted this, I mean why would I? It was an obviously joke, and I thought it was rather amusing. But perhaps, say it's a joke early on :D

but that would ruin the joke ;-;
    Than put it in spoilers, but jokes like these are rather obvious :P
  • I thought it was a glitch so I hurried on the game and tried it out, sadly it didn't work and my hopes were up
  • Just came back on the game, and I believed it since cc changes a lot. Woosh.
  • Graceful ThunderGraceful Thunder Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Definitely do it on April 1. Then no one can be mad because "April Fool's!"